Well, that was fast!

Fun update, just what you want to find out at 5am… looks like our dealership is getting sold, so will probably only have deals through March then it’s going to be different. So, sign up to get the final few deals from me at this link.

I’m still fairly well connected in the business, might start offering one-off deals from my friends to help them out but not sure how the community here would take that. Not as a broker, more like a referral network. Yet to be seen what happens!

4 Likes

Love it! :heartbeat:

I’m peacing out for the weekend here soon so wanted to drop this LeaseHackr love note.

Next week (after Superbowl and Valentines :cricket:) we’ll be dropping another deal email with cars we have on the ground. As of today we have three service loaners in stock, those will be listed unless they sell this weekend. This will be a BMW-only email, we’re completely sold out of MINI.

If our last round of emails is any indication, these deals are actually decent (if not hot). Get them while they last. Since I’m not checking DMs for a bit here’s a link to get on the list.

1 Like

I was out your way Wednesday when I dropped my car for service- looks like big things are happening. Best of luck with the ownership transition.

2 Likes

Just got the list of lease specials from one of the managers with 30+ lease offers, this will likely be one of the last weeks that we can sell our of our designated market area, so if you’re not in the San Diego area this might be one of the last times to work with me.

UPDATE: Email will go out Wednesday morning at 6am. I’m told this is statistcally when everyone is checking emails on the loo and want to read about car deals. Get on the list.

PS. If you’re in the area tomorrow (Wednesday 16th) between 1pm and 3pm, come check out a real-life BMW iX. Can’t drive it, but selfies are encouraged and the car will be open with buttons gallore.

3 Likes

Nevermind. Went to spam even though I confirmed the first one

1 Like

After a brief 60 days and making lots of connections, my time with BMW MINI is coming to an end! I thought I had at least another 30 days. As mentioned before our dealership is selling to a corporation, so my services will no longer be needed. Back to LA for me, likely to find work elsewhere! If I land at another dealership I’ll be on here again. Otherwise, thank you guys for your support… this is an amazing community! Mods, please close this thread as I’ll no longer be sending out offers?

5 Likes

Could always see if you can land on your feet at another bimmer shop. Have you tried hitting up @BMW_Dave ?

4 Likes

Closed per request of OP. Best of luck @alexa_xi! We appreciate your contributions and input here and hope you’ll stick around for non-sales topics as well.