Welcome to @tech_crew!

Noticed app no longer working. You may have got kicked off the App Store like twitter.

Hi All!

Happy join the tech crew. I’m a Frontend engineer and have been building web apps professionally. My core skills are Javascript, HTML and CSS. More recently building single page web apps using React, Angular and other JS frameworks.

I’m also very passionate about cars and have been using the wealth of information from leasehackr community when I buy/lease cars. Huge kudos to the founders for managing such a wonderful community and all the supporters!

From the usability perspective, leasehackr is easily one of the best looking, easy to use and uncluttered forums out there. And I love the calculator! Thank you for building such a helpful tool that helps people save money.

I’m very excited to be part of this community and contribute. While I’m employed on weekdays, I’m happy to hack on weekends. I’m not used to the community software (discourse) much, but I can build anything that runs on a web browser. Please feel free to assign me any feature requests, bug fixes et al. Happy to help!

Thanks again for having me!

8 Likes