Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

And for that reason I’m out.

1 Like

Oh I understood. :wink:

I have been looking at that for sometime now. Carvana should pop bad but way I see now , they are really ahead and there buying price is lot better then other people. They will survives. A Boston hedge fund has a huge position in it. There is YouTube video. Just see for counter argument

As long as we dont see Aronichi in a FCA thread like the Nimo one last year
:grin:

1 Like

The fact their prices are higher then others mean they should “pop”? Educate me on that and the Boston hedgefund please. This should be no more then $50 in any normal market.

Then again GameStop now still $150. So… it’s not a normal market…at least I was finally able to short that as well at $225+

carvana stopped paying top dollar over a month and a half ago. it’s almost as if months of overpaying for inventory in order to hit people over the head at usurious interest rates wasn’t a sustainable business model.

5 Likes

It’s ok daddy has endless ways to launder money I’m sure. That’s why I covered at $200. I would hold but no clue how deep connected he is. I just knew at 350 that was a no go. I tried to short tsla the same way but didn’t know what I was up against. Still confident it’s well over valued but what can you do.

1 Like

Happy anniversary. How old are you now? lol

3 Likes

I will not short GME any given day. Somtime its best to sit on sideline. Not sure it was this

V

I was willing to put all my assets in that short at 300+ but there was no brokers allowing it. Still way high. Don’t care what any boobtube video says. NFTs and morons on Reddit won’t buck the system….gme is grossly overvalued.

3 Likes

Aight let’s stay on topic….

Carvana’s mission is to change the way people buy cars by providing our customers a car-buying solution that is fun, fast, fair and powered by technology.

I like how every new company claims technology as their competive advantage just to increase valuation similar to big tech like FAANG. But really, what kind of technology do the have to offer that is so unique? :thinking:

Many dealers building up inventory anticipating busy tax season - may not be the case this year…

3 Likes

Totally on topic of peak insanity brah…Carvana is the epitome of peak. So is gme

1 Like

There’s an investing thread for discussing GME or any other stock

1 Like

Take a day off amigo. Cvna is used cars. Gme maybe not but that was mentioned twice. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

You press a button and your new used car shows up at your door in an hour? :slight_smile:
Also, don’t forget to “have fun” while pressing the button.

They’ll introduce a similar button to the Amazon Dash buttons soon.

So Everytime you need a car in an hour, you press it.

Forever 17.

We are policing the off ramp now? Isn’t the intent of this section to talk about anything?