**WARNING: UNICORN** 2018 BMW M3 Competition Package 92k MSRP $505/month + tax, NO MSDs!

Please disregard this thread. It was fun while it lasted. I was asked to take down this post.

52 Likes

Congrats, killer deal.

1 Like

Amazing deal. Enjoy it!!!

1 Like

That’s an insane deal! Huge congrats!

1 Like

Holy cow. This is probably the best deal I’ve ever seen. This is literally the same payment as my F-Type but $4k higher MSRP and a BMW. Huge congrats

4 Likes

Big congrats. Drive it like you stole it, because you did!

4 Likes

Good lord, that is true hack, well done.

Wow. Sick.

Now that’s a steal!
Enjoy the ride!

I have to ask…did your dealer have tax credits available?

Insanity…now that is a deal…

This is insane! Congrats!

OMG!!! I want this. how can i get a deal like this?

Hell of a deal and on a sweet car. Enjoy!!

Great work on this deal! Username is surprising lol.

Man, can you PM me. I’m totally interested.

I didn’t think BMW was still leasing 2018MY ? Is it just the M3, or just NOT the X5 (what I’ve been looking for)?

Only offered on M3 and M3CS for May 2018. If your in Socal, then regular 2018 3 series can also be leased.

OP congrats! Sick deal and great color.
One thing though is maybe, not a good idea sharing brokers dealer information on the topic unless he is OK with it.

Thank you @mani_is_kool!

No worries here!

I was actually working to hack this car for myself because I fell in love with the color and build. Not a dealer contact I usually work with :slight_smile:

They required in house signing (I’m in Boston, they’re outside of Dallas). I just couldn’t make it work.

I have to say they were super nice to work with. Anyone in the Dallas area should consider them.

@FirstTime deserves this car and deal. He worked hard for it and literally couldn’t have been nicer and more appreciative of the lead. I really appreciate the shoutout here! This is the first and only time I’ve ever been jealous of a deal I passed on to someone else, but I’m happy it went to a great guy!

7 Likes