WA, Seattle area, Lexus Rx450H MSRP:55830 Monthly: 721.14. $0 down. $0 drive off

Hi all
I felt so tired to talk price with dealer. I feel too hard to talk about deal in Seattle area. This is what I get deal below. Is this a acceptable offer?
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lexus Rx450h
MSRP: $ 55830
Monthly Payment: $721.14
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10K
MF: 0.00070
Residual: 58%=32381.40
Incentives: 1500 rebate
Region: Seattle area
Leasehackr Score: 7.5 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

The leasehackr calculate my monthly payment is $668 after tax( picture 1). Dealer calculate my payment is $721.14 after tax, why is different between those?
In picture1, , there is a drive-off fee $1738, but dealer told me I don’t need to pay anything due on delivery , and I only need pay 35 times payments.(picture 2). Does it means the first time payment already calculated to $0 drive off?
Is dealer lying to me?
Thank you all answer my question, I’m so appreciated!
If this is a bad deal, what if I finance this car maybe a better choice?

Click on the “Zero Drive-off” button and the numbers pretty much match. This is a terrible deal.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!
If this is a bad deal, what if I finance this car maybe a better choice?

It’s maybe ok for Seattle! Did you try putting some MSDs? I got $4k discount + $2k cash back on a $50k Rx in 2017. Payment came out mid $500 after tax with 35 payment. Which is not a great leasehackr deal but was ok for Seattle. Go to lexus of Bellevue and tell them you got a better deal at Lexus of Seattle or vice versa. Even the fixed price dealer can put any price on the incoming vehicles.

The dealer doesn’t wanna make MSD for me, because he said the MF is low enough. But he make a another option for me is if I pay in full (pay 36 terms together which is $22787 total), the MF become 0.00001.

Not sure why dealer wouldn’t let you put MSD! It’s between you and Lexus financials. When I got the car MF was (so far I recall) 0.00016 and I put 2 MSD to bring down interest to 0.1% APR.

Looks like you are getting 1.36% APR for lease, which is still pretty low. Instead of paying full you can put the money in CD and get better return, just saying (you have to do the math because on CD interest you have to pay taxes). If I were you I’d also verify current MF from Edmunds forum.

I think it would be 1.68%APR what I get MF is 0.0007, not the 1.36%. I would try to talk to dealer make some MSDs to see how much I could save. Anyways, very thankful for your reply, thank you so much!