VW ID.Buzz Microbus

100% agree. PHEV or hybrid of this would be great

This is just DOA if it tries to go up against the Sienna, Odyssey and Carnival. They had to find a different angle.

Don’t we think VW learned that lesson from the Routan?

Dunno, there’s probably interest from people like me who wouldn’t buy a minivan in the first place. And the exec who thought we should rebadge the worst minivan ever created aka every CDJR dealer’s favorite “loaner” should be fired.

1 Like

Dunno, there’s probably interest from people like me who wouldn’t buy a minivan in the first place.

The exec who thought we should rebadge the worst minivan ever created aka every CDJR dealer’s favorite “loaner” should be fired.

Can’t wait to see a westfalia version coming to a Portland street or PCH scenic overlook in the near future.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want a minivan but this is cool. I would like to get this.

5 Likes

CEO asking dealers to not mark up the ID.Buzz.

Lol Good luck Mr Di Si!

Since when does a dealer ‘do the right thing?’

1 Like

Can’t wait in 2 years for the angry newbie “but the CEO said no markups” post on LH.

2 Likes

Si!! senor Di Si!
Si se Puede

2 Likes

Until the mothership starts cutting off dealers reported and verified as charging markup over list, they’ll keep doing it.

Make the punishment similar to exporting and you’ll fix that issue in a hurry. Any store that sells their allocation to a store in violation gets the sledgehammer too.

Basic carrot and stick practice.

1 Like

OEMs can’t do jack shit about dealers setting their prices

1 Like

They can stop giving them allocations.

1 Like

3 Likes

Is that a manufacturer plate? I thought they are not coming here until 2024.

It was a manufacture plate

1 Like

That’s a massive VW emblem.

1 Like