VW Atlas SE Tech lease

Just got a SE Tech with 4MOTION, sunroof, hitch, MSRP $43,494, sale price $34,494, money factor 0.00151, 12k miles, 39 months, $0 down, $432 DAS, $432 monthly, 55% residual.

This is my first lease, and I know that the money factor isn’t great, but the 9k off seemed pretty good to me…done deal now, so really too late to ask for feedback, but…good deal, yes or no?

@nCaramello I’m in IL and currently looking for a good deal on an Atlas lease too. I’m no expert but this type of a deal is something I would jump on.

What state are you in?

In MA, Kelly VW

That’s actually quite good! I’m assuming the sale price includes all incentives (~4500 for the SE w/tech), which means you got about 10% off msrp before incentives. I’ve been negotiating with a local dealer and am shooting for the same amount ($430/mo w/ 750 das for first and fees). I haven’t heard back yet, but would jump on it if I had your offer. It’s a lot of car for the money.

@troutbum what state are you in? Please share if you end up finding a good deal.

I’ve been reaching out to a few Chicagoland dealers for lease quotes. Online they are advertising nearly 15% off MSRP on the purchase of an Atlas but when I ask for a lease quote they are only doing around 10% off MSRP as the cap cost. No rush on a vehicle right now but I will keep looking to see if I’m able to get or beat the 15% off MSRP.

I’m in MI and will definitely share. It’s really tough out here with foreign vehicles though. While there are a ton of domestic dealers, only a handful of VW, Volvo, Audi, BMW, etc. I tried negotiating for the XC90 and was nary laughed at or simply not responded to by reps at their dealerships. I saw decent deals in OH, but I’m not sure what steps are involved with leasing out of state - if anyone has a good idea, please share your thoughts. If nothing pans out by end of month, I’m extending my lease and trying again around December.

Hi Eydd228,

Did you end up going with your deal? I live in north Florida and trying to catch a deal being it’s the end of September?

Hi,

I did end up going with the deal $1,000 out of pocket, $441 a month for 39 months/12K miles. I have no regrets. The Atlas is very spacious and everyone who has sat in the third row is comfortable with room to spare (and I mean full grown adults!) The captains chairs work perfect for my toddlers car seats and the panoramic sunroof is their favorite feature. A few days after I got it, we took a road trip to South Carolina, drove about 550 miles and my back didn’t hurt at all (I’ve done that trip numerous times in different cars/SUVs and my back always ends up hurting after driving for so long). It’s not the greatest on gas mileage but then again SUVs aren’t known for their fuel economy. For the money and all you get, I can’t complain!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I am starting my negotiations so I will follow up to let you know what happens.

@dotmike24 What is lease cash? Where to look for if I want lease Tiguan?

The Altas is definitely worth the money. I like it better than the Q7. Reason being; the space.

I also have really great connections with Volkswagen, so if anyone needs help let me know.

If you need help, let me know.

The incentives are great on the SE with Tech.

@carcrazy81 I am planning to buy/lease Tiguan after returning Leased Jetta. Can your connection help me for the same with good deals?

Sure. They are located in New York. Are you ok with that?

Sent you a PM - I’m also in NY and looking for an Atlas.

Congrats! I’m picking up mine tomorrow after some lengthy negotiations with 2 different dealers and ended up just slightly under your numbers: $850 DAS (first, fees, tax) $436/mo on a 36/12k term (SE w/ tech 4Motion and pano sunroof pkg + some extra goodies like towing, monster mats, cargo box). I haven’t even test driven the car :slight_smile: but I was not able to find any other 3 row with as much leg/head room for that price.

Great deal!! I’m sure you will love it! Mine also came with the tow hitch, cargo mat, cargo cover and monster mats (which I LOVE how easy they are to clean with messy toddlers). Enjoy your Atlas!

Yes, It will be helpful, please PM me. Thanks!

I got it. I am going to blow out all the Altas’ in-stock only.

I live in Florida can you help from NY?