Volvo XC90 Demo Lease Criteria

I’m looking at a dealer advertised special for a “new” 2020 XC90 with ~20% off MSRP. No posted mileage. I will need to call.

Can anyone give me an idea of what the criteria are for Volvo demo leases? eg. Max age and mileage to qualify. If a demo is leasable, how do the MF and residuals work with respect to the standard rates?

Thanks

I thought lease support was over for 2020s

1 Like

It is… with VFS in Mid-Atl and Southern.

:chocolate_bar:

you can still lease the car but it will not be w the captive lender.

How many Volvo dealers work with 3rd party banks? I don’t know know I’ve ever seen one.

well if that particular dealer is offering 20% off on a lease for it, it’s through a third party bank. vcfs support on 20s ended across the country.

Can I get a trim or PM a vin, I’m happy to pull Ally or USBank info if avail.

That is probably a loaner/demo. You can lease 2021 demos, but not many demos are going to be available (compared to 2019 and early 2020 due to supply), so don’t expect 20% discount.

Is Volvo somehow still offering purchase incentives on 2020s that would be applicable for 3rd party leases?

Last month afaik there was. I didn’t look nor did I care for this month.

1 Like

Just looked, there are no 2020 incentives left.

Just checked last month, 4.5-8k in purchase incentives with third party banks or standard APR for XC90s.

Shame…

1 Like

My guess is they’re just advertising a sales price and there’s no discussion of a lease

1 Like

Yep, I’m sure this is the purchase price and it includes Volvo incentives

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.