Volvo XC90 and 9 month Lease Pull Ahead - Seattle

Found interesting thing - Volvo Way (https://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/additional-choices/volvo-way). Lease payments suck, of course, but “Price Details” shows RV and 7% dealer discount. And there is neat calculator, that doesn’t let you change down payment :slight_smile:

https://express.volvocarsfredericksburg.com/express/YV4102RL3J1030132?deal_type=lease&deal_down=3500

Edit: down payment is actually only $59, the rest of $3,600 is VA tax (on full price) and fees, including $699 dealer fee.

Being a conquest pull-ahead, Volvo couldn’t take those cars in.

Still haven’t received any clarification from the dealer. But this is the postcard I received this past december.

NVM can’t upload pic via phone

Oh the pull-ahead is in fact 9 months sorry for not clarifying

Can you please clarify if this is the same or different from the conquest pull ahead program–i.e. the program in which Volvo will rebate you the remaining monthly payments for a competitor’s lease? Also, is it regional or nationwide?

Its for loyalty not conquest.

Any conquest incentives this month?

There could be some regional conquest offers but nothing that is national

This website has a good q&a of this program. It’s fairly restrictive: 9 months or less left on old lease, must turn old vehicle in, can’t be used where there is trade equity, etc.

Update: the dealer I’m working with is participating in the 9 month pull ahead.

I am hitting a wall negotiating. The dealer is marking up the MF .00177 and also told me the RV is 54%. Edmunds has it as MF .00117 and RV 55% for 39/12k.

The dealer has not gone down from the quote above and stated they need to make a profit. So the $1500 is either coming from the sales price or the MF. They said they are willing to lose $1500 net…what is my number I should propose???

Have you tried other dealers outside your area? The pull ahead is a Volvo program, so it should be fairly widespread. I would expect the RV to be corrected when it runs through finance office. That is an atrocious markup on MF though. I would look for another dealer to try to drum up some competition or wait to the end of this month or next month to see if they either get more aggressive or incentives change. Do you have access to Aplan? I would think A standard Aplan deal would be better than this.

For the most part does Volvo always have a pull ahead program for its cars ? (I did note that the number of months seems to vary)

Maybe @28firefighter has some input? He’s pretty familiar with dealers in Seattle/PNW.

I can’t speak to pull ahead or conquest as I’ve never dealt with it locally.

Experience with local dealers is that they’re either (1) small and locally owned or (2) owned by AutoNation. Either way just not amenable to doing the types of deals we like.

Volvo of Seattle offered me 7% off before rebates, but marked up the acquisition fee and money factor and refused to do MSDs. Wasn’t even worth my time.

Interesting to hear AutoNation isn’t a “deal” maker. You always hear that the big conglomerates like to push sales to chase the factory bonus money.

AutoNation is largely a no-haggle corporate dealer. They make it pretty clear in all of their marketing and generally stick to it.

Found a demo/loaner msrp 60790.00 with advertised 11% off mrsp with 2600 miles.

Is there room for more of a discount. From the research on this forum I think Volvo gives the dealer $2100 for selling a demo/loaner.

Any help would be appreciated.