Volvo XC60 T8 lease deal?

Curious about this lease deal as well, same car, 2024 XC60 T8…is this a good deal? location is Western PA.

Look at Marketplace and Share Deals & Tips

Pretty sure nobody is playing $800+ for XC60

lease deal in western PA

can someone help? dealership says they dont negotiate the money factor and the rate is 8% .00335. have their loyalty, bar association and costco deals baked in. plus the rebate, and negotiated down to 4k off msrp.

does this make sense?

i can buy out my current 2020 S60 for 18k so I’m not in a rush or out of luck if i cant find a good deal. Would likely sell the s60 in 2024 when interest rates are lower to get a better lease rate. Just not sure i want to lock in a lease with an 8% rate on the monthly payment.

i’m pretty sure i’m thousands cheaper on the same car in NJ and there’s no broker fee.

1 Like

You’ll be very hard pressed to find a Pittsburgh dealer who can match the discounts of those in other areas of north east (NJ/NJ/Philly) or mid Atlantic (MD, VA).

I recommend hiring one of the excellent brokers unless you want to pour a lot more effort reaching out to dealers out of state.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.