Volvo XC60 Questions

I wanted to see if I could get my business partner a deal on a Volvo XC-60 before the Costco deal ends. He is in NC 27563. I see many here going for the XC90 right now. This does not look good to me BTW.

I told him to go for a sign and drive lease. No Cap costs or money down other than the bank fee and first. I thought Bank fee 995.00 + First and tags.

You are going to lose your business partner with a deal like this.

5 Likes

Separate out the incentives from the discount and see how much the mf is marked up so you can compare against other deals.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: 2020 Volvo XC40 Momentum Deal Evaluation Texas

LOL. He got that price on his own and sent it over to me. I had a feeling they would try to hose him over there.

1 Like

Any idea what would be a good price on this one?

Rob

Separate out the incentives from the discount and see how much the mf is marked up so you can compare against other deals.

Reach out to @Benedetto. Trust me on this one. It will be worth the investment. He put my wife in a 56K XC60 for a ton less than that and it was the easier than ordering a pizza

My business partner did reach out to Ben several days ago. He is waiting to hear back.

Ok He got this quote on an XC60 Inscription from a competing dealer showing price and money factor. Only discount is Costco and looks like 3K dealer cash

This isn’t the only incentive at play. There’s lease cash/volvo allowance rolled into the discount. If edmunds does give it when verifying mf/rv/incentives, you can get it from volvo’s website by building the car, then hitting estimate payment on the summary page and inputting your zip code.