Volvo XC40 lease

This too, but it can be covered by extended warranty. Terrible resale values.

1 Like

Edmund’s TMV is $40,160. I’m at $38,733.

Edmunds TMV means nothing. You will realize it in real life when trading it :slightly_smiling_face:
Also, you are looking at a new car.

1 Like

So aim for 7% discount? I know people are paying MSRP for this thing so it’s hard to figure out what a good deal is.

Aim for more than 7%.

These aren’t the hot sellers they were before. They’re starting to get cheaper

Wait until the end of the year, if you can. There will be more of them, better discounts and maybe better incentives. Or pay more now for your preferred color :slightly_smiling_face:

I can wait. I can also do an oversees order and they’ll give me 2 tickets to Sweden but it’s 4% off msrp on xc40. 8% on other models.

I’m also toying with a 2 year lease on an Alfa Romeo Stelvio. I know they aren’t reliable long term so it would be a few years for fun. I know two people who got them for $400/month with 0 drive off but I hear they aren’t quite as cheap as last year.

1 Like

Yeah if it was 400 a month I’d get 3

2020 XC40 is available on the a-plan with $750 bonus now. So you get the invoice (6% off) + another 1.5% ($750) without negotiations. But no 2 free tickets to Sweden :slight_smile:

While I don’t doubt your overall premise, sales of XC40 units in US are trending up significantly: https://www.media.volvocars.com/us/en-us/corporate/sales-volumes

Perhaps a better way to phrase it is supply is no longer trailing demand so they aren’t demanding the premiums they were.

1 Like

Thanks, looks like I’m at 7% then. What’s up with these numbers from Culver City on 2019s? Thought it was supposed to be much better. Is it the residual?

Can you post something other than a screenshot from your phone? It’s way too tiny to read.

About 7.5% on a-plan, but yeah.

Sure. These are the 2019s…

Looking into it but can I still get A-plan pricing if we don’t have a qualifying employer?

Only if you’ve been a member of Volvo Club of America for more than a year.

Have you checked the incentives for your region? You’re getting a decent-ish discount, but there are $1,080 of fees or something added to the cap cost, and it looks like you’re already fronting some of that up-front, but it doesn’t make much sense without me calculating out everything.

1 Like

Did I already suggest contacting @Benedetto? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I contacted him and he said his dealer in the area isn’t doing good deals on XC40s yet. :weary:

Ask him for his not good deal. May still be better than yours lol

1 Like