Volvo XC40 lease offer

Hi guys,

This is my first time with lease. I put the current offer the dealer sent me on the lease calculator

Why is the number different than what he’s quoting me? The lease calculator show $553.00 monthly payment while his number with $1995.00 down is $610.00. What did I miss here? What should I negotiate here?

One thing is you are confusing Due vs Down.

You are due $1995 but technically you put down $1387.
You put the wrong MF as it should be 111 not 101.

Missing $2 but it’s what he gave you mostly.

1 Like

Thanks, btw we have multiple cars, the cars we’re replacing only does around 7k/year. We’re planing to buy it out in the end. Will we better off with getting 7.5k miles/year lease instead of the 10k/year?

If you plan to buy out? as low as possible. Put MSDs on if if you have $6000 to hold for 3 years

Thanks again. Basically the line item I can bargain is the purchase price and/or put msd to bring down the money factor. Is there any other negotiable line item?

Just the purchase price. Make sure they don’t raise the MF when you aren’t looking.

1 Like

First thing to note is that pretty much every other EV has better programs.

Not the stupid Lyriq

GM gonna GM.

Really wouldn’t suprise if they gave up on promoting leases because their cars come back underwater

How stupid are their 8% and 10% rates on 36 and 24 months respectively with $7,500 passed as RV bump when MB and Audi can’t move their EVs. And dealers “selling” at sticker.
P.S. all this with almost a 2 year delay

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.