Volvo V90 CC 2017 lease advise

Hello, Hackers,

I need feedback on a quote I got from a dealer in north cal:

V90 cc 2017 AWD T6 fully loaded (Luxury Package, Convenience Package, Bowers and Wilkins, Air Suspension and more).
36/10k
MSRP: $70,340
Sales price: $54,340
Monthly payment $550 tax included (tax rate is 9.75%)
Drive off 2k (includes fees and small down payment).

The dealer is giving a significant discount because he needs to move the car off the lot.

I asked for the lease details but didn’t get it yet.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Do you have the 5k in loyalty/conquest cash? What is your acquisition and money factor? Maybe negotiate down on the 2k at signing if you want to do better and see about MSDs depending on money factor. Wait for some others to provide feedback too but I think it’s a very good deal on a loaded v90

I don’t have a car that qualifies for loyalty/conquest cash, but I do currently lease a V60 that I will be turning in if I decide to get the new V90CC. The dealer somehow manages to get me the 5k loyalty anyway :slight_smile:

I asked for MF and Acquisition but didn’t receive it yet.

I was quoted the same for a leftover 2017 V60 CC lease so not bad

I’m sure this could be tweaked, but that’s a good deal. Nothing anywhere close to that in Florida.

Yes good discount, well over 20%, and payment under 1% MSRP. I think you can do MSD and it would bring down your payment by 50-60 a month.

Not XC70 but V60 is still a wagon :smiling_face: Maybe he gave you $500 loyalty and $4,500 discount?

Here is the numbers i got from the dealer for the car:
MSRP: $70345
Discount/incentives: $10774
Rebates: $5000
Sales price: 59,566
Money factor: .00022
Residual: 54%
Document Fee: $80
Acquisition Fee: $995
License/Registration Fee: $541

I think that i will get it this weekend.

edited. i’m stupid.

Love that deal.

Did you read his original post?

Whelp seems I need to go back to the eye doctor. Thought he was someone else on that other post.

Update:
I picked up the new car this weekend and I love it so far. Big upgrade from my V60.

I wanted to share the final numbers for anyone that interest in a Volvo V90 Cross Country.

Volvo V90 CC 2017 in Brown maple and blond interior (not the colors I would choose, but I can’t complain since this is a great deal:slight_smile: )

Lease term: 36/10k
MSRP: $70,340
Gross capital cost: $60,944.90
Capital cost reduction: $5284.45
Adjusted capital cost: $55,660.45
Depreciation: $17,677.44
Rent charge: $741.60
Total of base monthly payment: $18,419.04
Total payment $22,003.20
Amount due at signing: $7000 (includes first payment, title, registration, sale tax, doc fees and capital cost reduction of $5284)
Volvo Rebate: $5000
Cash payment: $2000
Monthly payment: $561.52 (tax included and wear insurance value $395)

The dealer showed me the numbers on the computer and it looks like this deal was negative $2k for them (even with marking up the acquisition fee).
I’m interested to know if the dealer really loses money on a lease like this, or is it something that Volvo take off the price of the car?

1 Like

Congrats, post pics in Trophy Garage. I guess you used 5k Volvo rebate as part of your 5.2k cap cost reduction?

yes, the dealer got the Volvo regional manager to approve me for the 5k loyalty rebate that they offer for the XC70 using my V60. I will post some pictures.

Thanks for the feedback!