Volvo V60 T5 Momentum Loaner Deal Check

So, I was told that it is NJ dealer, so the dealer fees $499. Change in the calculator and it matches your dealer’s quote. Good deal.

It effectively adds HUD, makes the Cruise Control → Adaptive, adds the nicer color dashboard (you can also get just with Navigation or Sound). Every other feature in Sensus I can access some other way, Advanced just might make how I do that look nicer.

1 Like

You omitted the best part - headlights

1 Like

And 360 camera.

The non-advanced headlights are as bright as any xenon/HIDs I had before, they just don’t turn when the wheel does (like my Mazda3, CX-5, and GTI did).

The backup camera without Advanced is great. The parking sensors are much more sensitive with the latest Sensus update.

That’s my point, not that they are brighter :slight_smile:

Can’t forget the headlamp pressure washers which I have never actually seen work.

1 Like

Headlights and 360 are pretty nice as well. For $2,500 I think it’s the rare affordable no-brainer among all luxury car models. But it’s not like you can’t live without them

I got this offer from another dealer. @Ursus can you let me know what you think? I feel like it should probably be able to do better than this no?

What do you think you can do?

Its my first time leasing so I’m not totally sure, but I was quoted $371 with $2500 drive off for a similar car at another dealership.

If I’m reading this correctly, this is $455/month with almost $4k due at signing.

Read the leasing 101 guide first. This is the sort offer that dealers hope suckers take (and I’m sure many do).

What happened with your last deal? Why there is $2,500 Cap Reduction when incentives are $3,750 (8.37% off discount before incentives) and is it new (looks like it judging by the RV) or a loaner?

This is a different offer I got from a new dealership I reached out to for comparison. Yes the car is new.

Why didn’t you take your original deal? I suggest you hire a broker.

Time to kick off the training wheels. You have spent enough time on here to know the basics. You shouldn’t just lob bunch of numbers into a post and ask Hackr to green light/fix your deal. Show us you are thinking through your deal. Effort is rewarded here. In your last deal post you omitted many key lease variables:

1. What car is this deal for? Post header says V60 T5 Mom Loaner - Nope.
  2. What is the MSRP? Nothing (don’t make us back into it)
  3. MF and any markup? Nada.
  4. Incentives? Crickets.
  5. What pre-incentive discount are you after? Silent (and there was a lot of “demo” help in earlier posts)

Help us help you. Evaluate your deal and come back with a recap of the key variables in your deal. The worksheet is nice and helpful, but you are asking us to do all the work - with partial info no less. I will say it again, effort is rewarded here. Hackrs will gladly help when you wrap your head around your deal.

1. The same car (pretty sure), new
  2. The same MSRP ($25,974 RV at 54%)
  3. Yep.
  4. The same $3,750
  5. Yep

@Ursus I already spoke to one and most deals they were getting I was able to get similar quotes or beat. I’ll reach out to some on here. I appreciate the help.

@824 Totally fair.

The MSRP and MF are the same as the original deal I had ($48,100 and 0.00018). Incentives are $3,750 Volvo lease cash and there’s $500 from Truecar. Pre incentive discount I’m after is at least 15% off MSRP ideally more but it seems rare to get much.

I’m still wrapping my head around everything, especially getting a good pre incentive discount and finding a realistic number as an offer. I’ve used cargurus to find invoice pricing as a starting point. I’ll do some more research on here now.

We are here to help brother. Leasing is not easy. But put in the work and you WILL get a good deal.

There is a TON of Volvo new and demo lease deals for you to review on here and learn how to put together a good Volvo lease deal. Noted above is a good demo post that will reinforce the things you know and explain things you maybe unsure of. Ask questions if you need help connecting the dots and reviewing any future deals.

@Ursus is a very knowledgeable Volvo deal guy - review his earlier posts in this thread. There is a lot of good info there.

15% is a good target on a loaner, but this last quote is on a new one, so 10% should be the target with 9% being decent deal.