Volvo subscription xc90 T6 mom approved

• Total monthly payment
    $875 due at signing. Excluding taxes and reg Fees.

Two or three months ago, it was still $825, so bad it increased so much…

I know the current T6 is around 60K MSRP and monthly pay for 36/10K is around 600+.

But 875 includes the insurance, which is like 100 dollars in my case. And the subscription could be canceled after 5 months.

I can not find any other deals right now and my current lease will expire by next month.

3 Likes

Did you already sign up for Care, or are you asking a question?

Not final signed yet. Just want to ask whether there are anything I should pay attention before signing.

Pay attention to $875/mo, I guess.

3 Likes

scary world where a CBV represents a “good deal”, no?

It still does not.

1 Like

Assume 150/month of that is insurance. It’s 725 with first month due on a 15k t6m xc90.

Subscriptions would be a good deal for someone under 25 like myself, my insurance can be as high as my car payment lol

Other than that, not too sure what the appeal is.

1 Like

He said his insurance is $100. How much is your loaner XC90? And who cares about 15k/year if he keeps it for 5 months (dunno how it’s prorated)?

my loaner 6p is 767 with first out on a 15k lease. add insurance. CBV is effectively an invoice deal at this point. they undercut dealers with it.

Your deal sucks, need to ask @Benedetto lol

2 Likes

Animated GIF

1 Like

But seriously, subscription may make total sense now, considering you can walk away from it.
Damn, it is twice as much as I’m paying now just 2 years later.

2 Likes

a subscription is always a better idea than going into the dealer on a volvo in this market. that said, people going into the dealer and paying out the ass keeps people like me and @Benedetto in business…

2 Likes

Keep in mind it’s $875 + tax of 10.3 in WA.

I’m like $619 + tax with $1500 and delivery.

End of the day, if you’re happy with the deal, CBV could make sense.

I just wouldn’t take it - nor trust it. I bet it takes weeks to get that car.

2 Likes

$619 + ~$50 tax + $26 DAS (without first, to make apples to apples)+ $15 shipping = $710/mo +$100 insurance. You are still better, but without subscription’s flexibility.

1 Like

The hidden story here is that I hear CBV is going to get pulled back.

Lots of stores are complaining

1). Why is there a shortage of inventory but you have CBV units?
2). Why is the pricing close on some units?

I know of at least two so far this year that Volvo backed out of when the dealer threw a fit over availability.

Also, I know of a store that had 15+ CBV deals arrive from port that were very in demand units.

They refused to let Volvo have those cars and Volvo released them to the store as inventory.

2 Likes

Do dealers actually fulfill CBV orders from their stock?

Some do yes, most today will not

1 Like

No wonder they complain now :grin:Before, they were getting paid to fulfill CBV for doing nothing and now it comes out of their stock.