Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

That ads is include 6.2% Tax and all other fees.
Also added $1000 Loyalty with MSRP 59205 T6 MOM

I have do some math in the calculator.
MF0.00028
RV:51% 10k
I got 11%off MSRP with 499/ 1009 due
Loyalty cover 1009 due.

So, I think 11% off T6 MOM is possible this month.
Furthermore, consider it’s is the sign and drive price.
I think some local guy can push to 13% off.

But looks like Boston Volvo don’t want to deal with out of state buyers right now.

You don’t have loyalty, so add another $30/mo (if it’s $1,000, but I think it’s $500). Tax is NOT included, it never is in these teaser adds. $0 due = no down payment (CCR). You still pay tax, aqusition fee, dealer fee, registration at signing

The 5 dealers closest to my house have 46, 26, 57, 34 and 57 S90’s respectively. These dealers are all within a 40 minutes drive from my house.

I guess Volvo is hot where I live

CCR…a legendary band out of Northern California who wanted to sound like they were “born in the bayou” and were not “fortunate sons”

Not on this forum, but yeah.

I was sarcastically replying to someone above to explain was CCR was…

I figured it out. Replied to you because I myself always think about the band when typing this abbreviation.

Yup. Anyone know about deals on the XC 90? Are they as strong? SE Michigan here.

Let me know if you got any updates on XC90.

Personally, I prefer XC90 over S90, but from the number I notice, S90 is lease way much better than XC90.
Also, I do qualify for the S90 pull ahead program.

I could do a S90 for myself, but my wife wants an SUV

You’re probably better off starting a new thread as the program will be completely different.

Hello mookie:

The Boston Volvo is coming back to me.
Someone just call me and running the number now.

I’m targeting 11%off before MSRP for a 61k T6 INS.

Maybe they will reply with their Mother’s day special of 11% off :slight_smile:

I think first week of month is not a good time to call any dealers as they
a) are recovering from the previous month end backlog
b) are clueless about the new month/'s program.

Now that Boston Volvo has come to their senses and realized that the 50+ S90 inventory is not going to sell itself, then it’s time to drive a hard bargain

Please do not mix XC90 with S90 deal talk. Whilst they come from the same orchard, they are apples and oranges. S90 is a moldering, worm infested apple and XC90 is a fresh juicy orange :slight_smile:

Adam, and that’s what you are planning to hand to your Eve? LOL

11% before incentives should get you to about $55k before incentives. After 7150 incentives the calculator has it at ~$570 or so on the 61k T6 INS.

Correction - an expensive moldering wormy apple :slight_smile:

No,
Their offer:
2000 initial payment with 636 for a 60,605 T6 INS.

I got almost identical payment for a MSRP 66k s90 in a MI dealer.
(I’m in MI but still about 2-3 hour travel.)

I’m not gonna get the s90 for this price.

Second Correction. An expensive moldering worm infested apple that some dealer is trying to pass off as the crown jewels.

I think you can challenge them to help you understand how they get from 499 sign and drive 59k car to 636 with 2k 60k car :slight_smile: That will show them you know Math :slight_smile: