Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Captain! My Lexus ES300h is perfectly fine. But the c200h does not have enough cargo room for the adolescent life forms we need to transport daily.

Will request Crusher to investigate whether the 5000 lease cash can be applied to the ES.

I cannot find lease cash advertised, so the question was to send out a scouting party to investigate :slight_smile:
With 5k lease cash, potential for a sub 400 Rx350 looms larger than the 2 suns on planet Naboo.

1 Like

At this point Q50 red sports are leasing for 400. So long Volvo S90. Thanks for Playing . See you as an abandoned model in 2 years.

@vhooloo Here is the Infiniti offer I am seeing. 4099 down seems a bit much.

How does this one look at Norwood?

Looking at this one

If interested, Contact for more details

Looks decent if the price is before the incentives.

Scores out to 9.9 years. $584/month at 36/15k.

Confirmed this is before incentives and there is room to go down further since this is a 0 mile loaner/demo

Let’s get one each. [20 characters]

Lets get 3!! I am also trying to get into the silver sport or red sport Infiniti…The dealers in SOFLA are being dicks though

My local dealerships (Bay Area) all have the same incentives for leases.

Lease: $435 Per Month For 36 Months. $3,435 Due At Signing For Select 2017 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum

No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $435, based on $49,040 MSRP of 2017 S90 T5 FWD Momentum with Heated Seats and Metallic Paint, includes destination charge and application of $2,000 Volvo Allowance and $3,200 Lease Bonus. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.

They’re also offering deals on the other trim levels that you can just read here since it’d clutter everything up to copy/paste them all. Which trim level do you think is the best deal?

http://www.volvopaloalto.com/global-incentives-search/2017-Volvo-S90-Sedan-Offers-US2017VOV0a505df1b3e2fd3c5d4b25a.htm

I’m leasing a BMW now, so I’ll try to see if they’re still offering that pull-ahead Conquest deal, or whatever it’s called. I’ll also have to see what is included in the $3435 due at signing since I’m not going to put any money down on a lease. The dealerships around me have a lot of S90s with a 51k-54k MSRP, so it’ll be interesting to see how much they’re willing to discount them in addition to the lease bonus and other incentives that are already included.

Because these are Volvo regional offers, not dealer specific.

Only you know your budget and what you need in your car. Build one you want then look for it on dealers’ sites.

It will be about 7% off MSRP before all incentives, you’ll be lucky if you get 9-10% off. I think next month should be better with discounts.

True. The reason I ask is because I remember people earlier in thread mentioning higher trim levels being better deals because of some other incentive on a certain package, but I don’t think that’s being offered anymore.

[quote=“Ursus, post:283, topic:12364, full:true”]
It will be about 7% off MSRP before all incentives, you’ll be lucky if you get 9-10% off. I think next month should be better with discounts.[/quote]

My local dealers are advertising about 7.5% off MSRP on T5 Momentums and 9% off T6 Inscriptions online, so I think there will be at least some wiggle room if that’s their starting point. Going to go check them out this weekend. Hopefully you’re also right about June having better discounts. Another month of these things sitting and another month closer to the next model year coming over.

They include some (or all) finance incentives in these prices, that may or may not apply to leases also. Loyalty, AWD allowance on T6, etc.

1 Like

If you get a T6, Volvo will give you an incentive equal to the price of the Vision Package.

Oh, gotcha, that makes sense. It’s starting to seem like some of the potential deals people were discussing a week or two ago aren’t very realistic with $0 down. The lease details say “No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $435, based on $49,040 MSRP, $3,435 Due At Signing.” I assume a decent chunk of that money due at signing is a down payment, correct? I don’t think it will difficult to get them down to the advertised MSRP, but getting the payment to $435/month or under might be hard. What do you think?

On this example of $49K MSRP, the sale price should be around $39K after all incentives (not including loyalty or conquest lease cash). Check the MF/RV above or on Edmunds and plug it in the calculator. You can get close to or lower than $435/mo (incl. tax & $0 down) on the base T5.

For a T6 Ins
It’s very hard to get 8% off MSRP before all incentives.
And That’s the best number I can get.

And all incentive is 6913 not 3200+2000+1950 for some reason.

Pull ahead program not include.

I’m give up for this month. I don’t want pay 640 for a 66k s90
And I’m not interested in the T5 or T6 MOM.

Pretty close. Put in MSRP 49k, 10k incentives, 36 months, 10k miles per year, .00001MF, 50% residual. Came out to $460/month on the Edmunds lease calculator.

$436/mo incl. 8% tax with your numbers. Don’t know where you are located, maybe some incentives are taxed.

1 Like