Volvo Pull Ahead and Over Mileage Question

If i was to use the volvo pull ahead program would a dealer be able to forgive the extra mileage? I will be a couple of thousand miles over and would rather not have to pay the additional cost if I stay with Volvo. Also, do the brokers here work with the Volvo pull ahead program or is that something I can only do with a dealer in person?

No, another recent post found that out with a nice $4900 bill

Pull ahead forgives payments but not mileage.

You can trade it in for another Volvo, but then it’s worth whatever that dealer wants to pay you

I would wait to hear replies from people more knowledgeable about Volvo pull-ahead.

pull ahead covers just payments. the over miles will be rolled into your new deal. Either factored in as a payoff or subtracted from the value of a trade in (ie the car is worth x with 30k miles now worth .9x with 32k miles)

What if you are trending to be over miles but not over yet?
So on a 24m/10k per year lease you pull ahead at 18m with say 18k miles? Do they use any penalty formula there?
Thanks

The total amount of miles on the lease is your maximum. In your example you could turn in your car at 18months with 20k miles and be ok

2 Likes

I am planning to use the Volvo Pull ahead program to go from an XC60 to an XC90. The deal i found for the XC90 is about a 6 hour drive from me. I would rather not drive the XC60 to trade in as I am already over mileage and 12 hours of driving is not something i want to to do.

Can I turn in my car at a later date at a dealer close to me and still take advantage of the pull ahead?

if you’re using a broker, make it the broker’s problem.

2 Likes

Good idea. You want to get me a quote?

Ooooof
Danger Warning GIF

4 Likes

if you’re in the tristate area, i get this figured out in about 1 phone call.

1 Like

What are the official terms?
Does pull ahead have to take place at the same dealership?

You can return it anywhere. Just get proof it was returned and grounded by the dealer

Why not ask dealer close to you to match the deal that’s hours away?

How many months does pull ahead work for?

I did. Asked the 3 dealers closest to me and none could get even close. I’m talking a couple of hundred a month difference.

Have vehicle towed to Volvo via AAA. Say Tran’s is slipping lol

That’s only to the nearest dealer for tow for life.

1 Like

Oh I tow my cars all the time for AAA to dealers when I sell cars lol.

I just say it’s my preferred dealer and they are aware of situation. You get up to 100 miles or 200 miles pending plan

Volvo offers free tow for life for 25 miles to nearest dealer for free.

Oh I’m talking AAA. My bad

1 Like