Volvo loyalty qualification

I could not find any info pertaining to this topic so Im posting it.
If you could direct me to a thread discussing this plz let me know and close this thread.

For Volvo, how does loyalty work?
BMW - BMW within a household or Owning/leasing bmw within past 12 months.
How does Volvo determine loyalty?

Thanks.

I dunno maybe by having a current Volvo in the house ? Lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

Volvo/Saab ownership, or lease within last 6 months.

Full legal jumbo jumbo, actual #s vary per region.

Owner Loyalty Bonus available only to Volvo Car or Saab Customers. Loyalty Bonus is $1000 towards the purchase or $500 towards the lease of a new 2020 S60, S90, V60, V90, XC40, XC60, or XC90. Customer eligibility requirements must be met for Loyalty Bonus offer. Please see retailer for details. Individuals who currently own/lease any model year Volvo or Saab vehicle or have owned/leased within the last 6 months are eligible. Offer valid from June 2, 2020 - June 30, 2020. Offer open only to legal U.S. residents who have a valid U.S. driver’s license. Offer is not transferable. Offer only available on leases or purchases of model year 2020 vehicles. Cannot be combined with Conquest program. Vehicle purchases outside of the program dates will not be eligible for this offer. Offer cannot be used toward the payment of sales tax. This offer is subject to federal, state and local taxes. Offer cannot be combined with Conquest offer. Offer cannot be applied to lease or purchase of any other model year Volvo or vehicles purchased as used and/or Overseas Delivery (VCIC) program sales.

3 Likes