Volvo Lease Bonus + Costco

Here in South Carolina for the XC60 we are getting a $2250 lease bonus. I also have the $750 A-Plan, $500 Affinity for a teacher, and the Costco $1,250. Obviously these all can’t be combined but I’m wondering if anybody knows what can be combined so I can put it into the calculator correctly. Also, are these considered Taxed or Untaxed Incentives?

Thanks y’all!

If memory serves, the only conflict you’ll have is Costco and the teacher bonus

It dropped to $500 for June.
$2250 lease bonus (and probably a-plan) is untaxed.

1 Like

I don’t know if we covered officially, but the latest VCOA newsletter clarified what we saw at the beginning of June:

Volvo Cars changes A-Plan Elite program …

Volvo Cars has revamped the pricing structure of the A-Plan Elite program for which VCOA members are eligible for after one year of membership. The practice of offering a pre-negotiated fixed purchase/lease price has been discontinued and replaced with a fixed dollar cash bonus on selected models. Similar (and in addition) to how the Loyalty cash bonus (those who currently drive a Volvo or Saab) is applied, these cash incentives are to apply to the selling price negotiated between the buyer and retailer. New now, the A-Plan applies to Overseas Delivery orders as well while Loyalty does not. These bonus amounts and the applicable vehicles may vary from month to month, so check with your retailer for the current offers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.