Volvo Early Term Options/Value

Leased (24/10) a 2024 Volvo XC90 Plus in late December, through a broker here, to get out of an X7 coming out of warranty.

Long story short, wife hates it and I can’t figure out how they charge what they do for them.

Regardless, I’m aware VCFS doesn’t allow 3rd party buyouts, just having trouble finding any value estimates to decide if the buyout to sell route is going to be feasible.

Any MMR results or does anybody have other ideas? I’m sure we’re stuck and just going to have to deal for a couple years, but reaching out to the experts in case there is a miracle elixir out there.

Call VCFS and request an estimate for early termination. Takes them a couple days to give you a specific number you have to pay to do an early termination.

Other than that, check Carvana, carmax, etc. If I had to guess, you’re probably upside down quite a bit, unless you did a sizable downpayment.

1 Like

Your best bet is to call VCFS and ask for your current payoff.

You might be able to get them to goodwill terminate it with some cost applied to you, but it’s been a while since I’ve heard of them doing that.

(This is often for change of life issues)

2 Likes

You can go here and get the blackbook

caredge will make you pay for it. try this link:

BlackBook portal

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.