Volvo c40 ult demo deal

Deal check Master Hackers

MSRP: 62240

TAX RATE: 8.35%

CAP COST:

SELLING PRICE: 58340 (62240 LESS 2400 DEMO DISCOUNT, 500 4TH OF JULY, 1000 AS OF TODAY DISCOUNT) 6.27% OFF MSRP

INCENTIVES:

EV: 7500

COSTCO: 2500

D-PIN: 1000

36 MONTHS / 10,000 MILES

RESIDUAL: 37344

MF: 0.0016

ACQUISITION FEE: 995

DEALER FEE: 499

MONTHLY PAYMENT: 480 TAX INCLUDED
DAS: 1647

1 Like

There may be a tiny sliver of room to move further on the selling price, but otherwise, this looks like a solid deal to me.

PJ

1 Like

I don’t know what the NV market is like, but 6.xx% off pre-incentive on a demo seems extremely low. I got 9% off pre-incentive back in May and others have posted 10-11% off pre-incentive in the past month or two, and that is on new units.

But, if you already signed, nothing you can do now other than learn for next time and enjoy the car!

1 Like

No its horrible.

C40s should be 10-11% off pre rebates right now for a new car. 6% is laughable

The $500 through today is not part of the dealer discount and I have no idea what the “1000 as of today discount” is.

4 Likes

It’s probably the “we are throwing an extra $1k discount for you out of the goodness of our hearts today but this discount expires if you walk out” bs

2 Likes

havent signed

hahaha. yes it is

what do you think should be the discount for this demo vehicle with 50 miles on it?

50 miles?

I wouldnt really call that a demo. There’s prob no extra money on it.

I would shoot for 11% off.

1 Like

But dont ask for 11%.

Desk it in the calculator, send the offer, and let them know youre ready to close at that #

6 Likes

Is this possible in all markets? I feel like I’ve seen this in the midwest, north-east, and so-cal … but not everywhere.

(Albeit, might just be my PNW bias talking as I’ve yet to see that here)

I was unable to find 10% off pre-incentives here in NorCal until a local dealer finally agreed to it out of the blue.

Just kept trying and walking away from dealers that wouldn’t agree to 10%. The huge amount of inventory on the lots here helped me keep up my resolve.

1 Like

I got 12.3% off on a 3500mi ultimate demo. Dealer was offering 10$ off on brand new ultimates. DC Area.

@FraLala how’s it work in NV with the 7500 rebate, is it taken off the sale price of the car at time of purchase?

still working on it

Is it certain that the 7,500 EV rebate applies to the C40? I can’t find it on the IRS list.

well, the dealers are letting it pass thru

It’s only applicable on leases. Like Ioniq 5 leases

1 Like

You have 19 days until Costco expires, better hurry

1 Like

what do you usually say? Do you break down selling price or just say something like “I’m looking to get an $xxx monthly with $0 DAS”