Volvo 48 Month Lease?

Trying to find confirmation on Volvo’s lease terms.

Volvo advertises 48 month leases, but two dealers have told me they do not offer these.

Anyone intimately familiar? Can anyone confirm one way or another?

1 Like

Why would you even want one?

3 Likes

@datacomguy-

Just ignore the prior useless response. Reach out by DM to @aronchi @Benedetto or @thevolvoguy for an answer to your question.

1 Like

if they do, theyre at standard rate and therefore, unattractive.

Thank you! Appreciate it.

1 Like

Fairly new to leasing. Can you educate me a little bit on this so I can follow? What makes that extra 6 months (vs a 39) so different?

volvo decided they’re not gonna give a good interest rate, the interest/rent charge for leasing the car is therefore higher.

1 Like

48-39=……?

In all seriousness, why are you more interested in a 48 month lease? A longer term doesn’t equate to a lower payment. You’ll notice the brokers here post a combo of 24 and 36 month leases - we will post whichever has the more attractive payments. Its all due to residual and rebates and how they look on each term.

Volvo provides maintenance for the first 3 years / 30K miles and your chances of needing to replace tires and brakes on your dime go up exponentially.

5 Likes

48 months = much higher likelihood of tires and more wear and tear. Not to mention that’s a long time. I’ve had my XC60 T8 for two and a half years now and I’m itching to get into something new. Probably going to order a new one to lease in June.

YMMV but if I did a 48m lease I’d probably need to replace tires for a second time.

I had 3 XC90s all with differing degrees of tires/brakes
2016/2019/2020

2016 wife’s needed 4 new tires and breaks at 20k. Dealer replaced brakes for free. Bought 4 tires

2019 36 mo lease with 30k miles. No tires or brakes (mine)

2020 wife’s 45k mi. Brakes ok at turn in (low but passed) replaced tires at 35k miles.

yikes 39+6=…

Volvo would rather sell you 2 24mo leases which is cheaper per month

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]