Volt from Camino Real Chevy

You guys are smarter than me. I would have liked to save another grand. But I am very happy with my Volt – super quiet, powerful, smart car. And I just charged up for free at a public charging station. Nice bonus.

1 Like

All else being equal (incentives, % off MSRP, TTL), how much does a one-time payment save over 35xmonthly?

Does one-time payment always save a fixed % off the amount you would have paid if you did 35 monthly payments?

Thanks

From my readings on the volt recently, it saves at least $1300 for LT model. It will prob go up slightly for more expensive leases. One pay lowers the MF of the lease.

I believe you are removing the rent charge on depreciation. The money factor is applied to both the adjusted capitalized cost and deprecation to determine rent charges on a lease. Paying up front removes the interest charge on the depreciation portion of the loan. I am not a car salesman, nor an accountant, so YMMV.

Edit: This site below explains it pretty well, and they have a calculator that you can use to determine what the savings should be on a one pay vs a standard lease.

http://leasewizard.us/the-one-pay-lease

If anybody is looking to contact Marci, the best way is her cell: (310) 291-6939.

1 Like

Anyone have any luck replicating this deal in Florida?

Talk to @mani_is_kool