Volkswagen E golf lease

Come to think about it, the Leaf is around there too. VW will need to drop the price some more to move this dying model. It’s too bad ID3 will not make it to US. Best thing you can do is be patient and wait/work for your deal.

First post/response. I’m in the market to lease, looking for a similar deal for 36 months & 12k annual miles. I just was quoted a similar deal. I’m willing to wait until next month if I can find a better deal, trying to get the price down to about $250 + tax/month. As of now, the e-Golf is my first choice, style, interior, the way it drives.

Man I wish I didn’t miss April deals. So when are the 17s coming off lease? I can’t find one anywhere.

I just purchased one with 10k off MSRP

then additional 7500 from federal, $2500 from state, $1000 from Edison, $500 vw partner - great for UBER DRIVER

financed @ 5.9% for 60 month - will refinanced after 3 month

out the door was $26,961 after rebate $15,xxx

1 Like

What is the VW partner credit from?

Check this link…
http://www.vwpartnerprogram.com/

Was keeping the financing for 3 months part of the deal? I am considering this deal myself but want to refinance it since it sounds like they’re offering higher apr than I qualify for elsewhere.

Technically you can refinance anytime. Should be no prepayment penalty. Dealers saying 3month wait because they get credited for the deal after then

1 Like