Very first lease

Hi, I’m shopping for my very first leased car.

Check marketplace

1 Like

Reducing the monthly payment by putting a large amount down isn’t the same thing as reducing the total cost of the lease.

1 Like

Staying under $700 is going to be difficult for a luxury 2-door German coupe. Are you open to an electric car? If so, look at the BMW i4 or i5. BMW gas 430i would likely be under $700, but not the bigger engine 440i. Possibly an Audi A5 or S5. I am personally not a fan of the MB vehicles. Drove one as a rental and found the controls to be a mess. Gear selector on the right hand stalk. Didn’t care at all for the control screen. Only one worse was in the Acuras. The interior design is very nice, but takes some getting used to.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice. I will take a look at these cars

You could get the E-class sedan in your budget. Closest thing you’ll get to the coupe you were looking at.

Best interior in the class IMO. Everything mentioned by wtmeyer you get used to very quickly. Plus voice commands are intuitive

2 Likes

Learn how to use LH calc first. Post a target deal.

1 Like

Yes, you can use one of the out of state brokers.

Any maintenance included from the manufacturer can be done at your local dealer.

There will be a cost associated to it. Whether you pay for it, the dealer does, or if it’s rolled into the lease, will depend on the deal.

Just to clarify this point - you (the lessee) are responsible for maintenance. If the make/manufacturer includes maintenance, great! You just need to stick to the set maintenance schedule.

Otherwise, it’s on you to get it done. And these requirements are clearly stated on the lease agreement.

1 Like

Try the one in the drop down menu that says “ships nationwide”

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/USA-NATIONWIDE/Mercedes-Benz

Anyone should be able to quote you a lease that includes the official prepaid maintenance which can be availed at any official Mercedes dealer in the country.

If you’re looking for “free” maintenance then you should look at other brands that advertise that perk. Volvo, for example.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/USA-NATIONWIDE/Volvo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.