V90 CC with A-Plan

I’m pretty sure Volvo NA is mocking me. I’ve been looking for a V90 R-Design for a while now and was excited to check A-Plan pricing and see a $6k Volvo allowance on top of the $1.5k VIP Bonus… for the CC only though.

I’m not sure if the “Volvo Allowance” is a-plan specific like the VIP Elite bonus, but it’s not listed on Edmunds or Volvo’s offers page, so I thought I’d share it here.

1 Like

The allowance doesn’t have anything to do with A-plan. Keep in mind that when you go to Volvo’s website and use the “build” tool to verify incentives, it’s building a 2020, not a 19, so it may not show up.

VIP bonus is a-plan specific, but it’s worth less than 3% of the MSRP of the car. A-plan locks you in at about 6% pre-incentive, so add in that vip bonus and you’re at 9%. I would expect you’d be able to negotiate a much deeper discount on a left-over 2019 than 9% pre-incentive, so using a-plan doesn’t make much sense to me.

Yup. Turns out it’s a dealer allowance. Agreed that there’s no reason to use A-Plan in this case.