Used BMW 2019 330i (with Live Cockpit Pro) Discount Question

I am wondering what would be a fair discount (%) off MSRP would be for a used BMW 2019 330i (with Live Cockpit Pro) with less than 5,000 miles.

The MSRP on this specific package would be $44,045. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. I plan to lease one (if available) by this Saturday.

Used, as in dealer demo?

Most dealer demos are closer to 20% before incentives, though this model is still relatively new. I’d go no lower than 15% but see if they will bite at 20% first.

Less than 5000- is it a loaner from a dealer? Usually advice here is to target 15-20% off loaners

Keep in mind some people here have fairly unrealistic expectations- this is a brand new redesigned car and don’t listen to people who tell you anything less than 25% off is a ripoff lol.

Yes, I’ve seen some listed as dealer demos but they have less than 100 miles. I’ve yet to find one closer to 5k miles.

Have you seen 15-20% off on a 2019 3 series?

4 Likes

I have to go from dealer website to website to find them and they only show the msrp. I only intend to be ready with a practical selling price target before speaking to a dealer.

Yeah this is a new model not the old body style so please stop throwing random numbers out not 15% yet but in 2 months from now it will definitely be achievable so I would wait op I found one at 14.6 off and 14.4

14.6 off
https://www.galleriabmw.com/inventory/used-2019-bmw-3-series-330i-rwd-4d-sedan-wba5r1c5xkak08227

14.4 off
https://www.bmwofmobile.com/inventory/used-2019-bmw-3-series-rear-wheel-drive-sedan-wba5r1c50kaj99327#

1 Like

People are getting 10%, sometimes up to 12%, off the MY19 and MY20 3 series before incentives. Since it’s technically a used vehicle, I personally think accepting anything worse than 15% off is laughable.

oooh ‘Live Cockpit Pro!’ - that’ll count as fully loaded then?

Highly doubt you will get 15%+ off a loaner 2019 due to the fact they aren’t up there in miles yet and it’s a total new model and are flying off the shelves from dealers, it would be better to wait till at least the 2020 model comes out that way you might have more loaners in stock and maybe some dealer would discount it, idk where the 15% off msrp is comming but to me it seems very unlikely

Edit: with incentives maybe it’s possible to get 15 but pre incentives I doubt it

Also when you get into wanting specific packages it’s going to get even harder finding loaners with those packages and your choices will be even further limited

I think it varies by market. Based on my conversation with my dealer, G20’s aren’t flying off shelves like you may imagine (for various reasons).

The logic for 15% off MSRP is based on existing discounts for loaners being similar (some non-G20 loaners are 20%+ off before incentives), and you also need to keep in mind that the discount factor is less miles and more the fact it’s considered a used vehicle.

Yeah but your far likely to get a higher discount on a vehicle having 4500 miles than one having 1000 miles

I think if he waits a bit till the 2020 is in the lot and selling he would be able maybe able to hit 17%+ however 20% seems highly unlikely

The thing is the g20 is a totally different car than the f30 whole new platform tech everything that’s why you can’t really compare the same % off as you can with ex) a 2019 430 or a 2019 x1 because those cars are just year updates with minor changes

And there’s no dealer listing even non g20 loaner for 20% off it’s hard to get a dealer that would even do that on an outgoing model vs a brand new model

A sonic dealership has one with 4359 miles, but it doesn’t sound like they like to negotiate, I may be wrong but that’s my first impression.

Hi Hackrs,

I have a deal for a (NEW) 2019 BMW 330i and would like to know if I should keep trying for a lower price or sign.

Lease 36 month, 10,000 miles/year
MSRP: 43,545
Selling Price: 38,537 (11.5%)
+OL Code $1000 off Selling Price
=Selling Price: 37,537

Taxed Incentives:
-College Rebate
-Loyalty
-Lease Credit

Monthly: $353
Drive off: $1315
Lease Hackr Score: 10.5

I look to sign by this Saturday. Any insight/advice is greatly appreciated.

Looks pretty decent to me maxing MSDs would save you ~ 23 p/mo (828 over cost of lease)

I would personally structure this way

Also don’t forget to apply for CCA ~ 360 back to you

1 Like

Looks good to me, considering it’s a brand new redesigned car and you’ve stacked up plenty of incentives.

I just got my new 2019 330i yesterday and I love it. I keep finding more little hidden easter egg tech goodies in it. I recommend springing for the live cockpit equipped model if you have any more wiggle room in your budget, it’s really cool!

This includes the live cockpit pro and driving assistance package, I look forward to trying it out myself.

Does anyone know if the acquisition charge is supposed to be added to the total for the selling price?