USAA Volvo Pin "D" 2023 XC90

Hope this is the right place to ask… Leasing in GA. Ratefindr is showing the following as available for 2023 xc90 B6 Ultimate 6P

AFFINITY BONUS PROGRAM - LEASE (PIN D)

$1000

Eligibility:

Eligible USAA members, customer must be an active registered member of USAA. Eligible PenFed Credit Union members, customer must be an active registered member of PenFed Credit Union.

I cannot figure out how to acquire the pin as I definitely qualify based on USAA membership. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Not sure this quite answers the question. This link is for military affinity. OP is asking about USAA specific

With the Volvo pin for USAA it’s a bit misleading, you need to have USAA but also prove military relationship via the above link. If you have USAA through a parent (or grand parent) you still should be able to qualify with the link

Old post… but found this information on Volvo Affinity Programs (under “Frequently Asked Questions” which I thought would be helpful, in case anyone in the future is interested in the Volvo/military/USAA Affinity program.