US Bank transfer application

I’ve been waiting on US Bank to send me lease transfer paperwork for several weeks now, still nothing from them. By chance does anyone have a blank application they wouldn’t mind emailing me? I read it was pretty generic, please shoot me a PM if you can help. Thanks!

Maybe consider it a sign you shouldn’t do business with them. Do your research on them before signing anything. They are well known in the industry as being very charge happy at the end of term. So much so, I’ve talked with 2 GMs that won’t do any business with them anymore as the customers would bitch to them about it, despite it not being their fault. They now choose to pass up business vs giving it to them.

That said, good luck in whatever you decide

3 Likes

I’m the one with the lease, thanks tho:)

In that case, get the hell out ASAP!

1 Like

An AIM inspector told me that if the bank is USBank, they have a whole slew of extra ‘nitpicks’ they have to do , they hate US Bank inspections because they are really picky.

PM me your e-mail and I can e-mail it to you.

You should have it. Let me know if there is a problem. I have transferred a few through US bank and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why they will not just send this out by e-mail without a fight.

Got it!! Thanks CP11. Mods you can lock thread