UPDATED: Tesla Lease 913/month on 108k msrp (zero CCR)

FYI, https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/employee-who-sent-30-000-off-email-was-fired.97511/

@oogabooga Can you please PM me contact details. Congrats on your lease! Was 2500 upfront your down payment or did you have to put another 5K down? Thanks.

@tsqbrand congrats on your car. How much of a down payment did you have put for this lease? Also - how did you find this deal? On the tesla website?

I put down their standard $5000. As long as my monthly payment is lower than what I would get with a new Tesla, Iā€™m all good.

I know someone is gonna say but youā€™re putting down $5000 which is fine for me. It might not work for everyone but Iā€™m willing to do it to drive a car I love.

I thought Tesla doesnā€™t discount their cars.

I found a 75 S model yesterday, it was going for 760 per month with 5K down (91K MSRP). Unfortunately it was sold by the time I was ready to pay.

38k in payments to drive it for 3 years? I donā€™t know. Iā€™d rather just buy a used one for 45k

1 Like

Thatā€™s like saying Iā€™ll buy an iPhone 5S today because itā€™s $300 and the iPhone 8 is $800ā€¦itā€™s too much money to get the latest tech and engineering improvementsā€¦

1 Like

And that 45k model s has 50k miles and its 4 years old and not a 90D

Yep I missed out on 2 really good deals before I got the one I put a deposit on. They wonā€™t last more than a day or even a few hours. You have to call the shot on it very quickly if you want to get a Tesla Model S.

No I got it through a Tesla rep. I put their standard $5k as down. Total is $6700.

@oogabooga btw no such luck on the type of deal you got. They dont have anything out there now that is heavily discounted to bring the lease payment below 1k with a 2500 drive off :frowning:

I have been a model s/x lurker. The used S that are 40K-50K dont have autopilot. The AP1 cars are holding good value up at 55K+, but closer to 60K. If this is the case, you are almost better off spending about 15K more for a new one and get the tax credit as the new cars are faster and better than the AP 1 cars.

1 Like

found a model x with MSRP 116K, 22K adjustment, 7824 drive off, 916 a month

3 Likes

Mobile and posted in wrong thread and couldnā€™t delete.

In California you will get 2500 of that down payment rebated to you thru the state and another 450 if you are a SCE customer.

The big discounts come from time to time - typically when they are removing a battery type as they move with larger sizes. Keep your eyes peeled for when this happens and you can find a deal.

I got mine for 650 a month (a 75 model with autopilot) and I love it. Iā€™ve seen people and missed out on deals for better models under 600 per month. Right now the discounts have dried up - iā€™d check again around December.

thats a great deal, can you give us a bit detail info on your lease to get to 650? down/drive off? miles? is 650 tax included? was this before or after 2500?

650 tax included - 15k miles.

Standard Tesla down of around 6500. Rebates came back within 2 months making my out of pocket about 3500.

Not everyone in CA qualifies for the CVRP rebates.

What was your drive-off (any down payment) on your Model S?

thats a great deal ! congrats

1 Like