šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Anything worthwhile on the Avalon?

Theyā€™re a better buy then lease. Buy with msds maybe itā€™s worthwhile. I havenā€™t quoted one lately. Shoot me a text and Iā€™ll run it for you.

Jim
215-359-6836

Which dealer in Philly do we pick up from?

Youā€™re going to want to PM him and pay his broker fee for the car youā€™re interested in before he shares that informationā€¦

1 Like

Text me with the vehicle you want. Then Iā€™ll get you some pricing to compare and see if my deal is better then your local deals

My dealer is clearing out rav4 inventory. First payment waived! Message me for quotes

NY MSD Question - how come some NY residents can get MSD deals in NJ based dealers?
Is it just PA that wonā€™t allow it?

No clue. My dealer has asked several times and they canā€™t do msds for ny. Trust me Iā€™ve pushed for it

Jim is a great guy. Thanks again for my Tundra

Johnny

1 Like

I have a black Tacoma off-road manual trans premium package. $40,200 msrp for $171/mo plus $1800 msds and tax/tags.

Also have a black off-road manual msrp $36,700 for $155/mo plus tax/tags and $1575 msds

These are super cheap due to an 84% residual on manual trans trucks. Awesome deals if you drive stick!

Not actual truck but the offroads all look basically the same. Steps available on the premium

4 Likes

$240/mo is tax/tags. 24 month 12,000 miles on the $45,500 msrp tundra crewmax sr5!!! No msds needed. Just first month due at signing.

![image|

1 Like

Any Camry or Corollas left?

Yeah. Text for pricing

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

I am a new customer of Jimā€™s and recipient of the Holy Crap price.

3 Likes

Thanks for trusting the process!

I donā€™t mind manual, but any manuals with leather? TRD pro manual? Looks like the manual deal is considerably better than any of the other Tacoma deals Iā€™ve seen and that could push me in that direction, but leather is a must for me. Thanks

Hi. Any Avalon leases this month?

Does this deal have residency restriction and who is financing through?

Thank you