🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hi. Any Avalon leases this month?

Does this deal have residency restriction and who is financing through?

Thank you

Either Toyota, usbank, ally, or members first credit union. Depends on the vehicle and pricing offered

I can get any car. Avalon’s don’t lease great

I won’t be ready for a couple months, but out of curiosity, how hackable are tundras with double cab and long 8’ beds?

@Cody_Carter is blowing out his avalons. Not sure if he will ship to you though

1 Like

is tfs ok with international students?

How early could I end my current TFS lease and get into a new deal? 11 mos left on a 2017 highlander LE, would go new highlander tundra or rav4

I am in the exact same situation. 2017 Highlander with 9 months left. Interested in Tacoma Limited or 4Runner. Feel like waiting for the 2020 models is the way to go though

I would wait until you’re at the most 3 months out

new to the forum and was looking to get into a lease for the first time after owning my last 2 vehicles. I see and hear that there are great prices on the Tacoma I. this thread. what’s the best possible price to get into a Tacoma lease with 0 DAS? I’m located in Brooklyn, NY. was looking to get into something in the 200-300 monthly range. thanks in advance!

Does leasing a C-HR make any sense? What would the lowest mileage lease look like on an XLE?

Do u have numbers for camry hybird?

Could you work with someone from Arizona and if so do you think it would still be worth it after the shipping/broker fee? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Text me for firm pricing

215-359/6836

I’d buy a rav4 le instead personally…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

Any reason why?

1 Like

Same lease price as chr. Better vehicle