FEBRUARY 2018 BMW i3 REX $17,500 off with rebates/incentives, $196/month- (Tax,tag,doc fee,1st month Due at Signing) with LOYALTY and OL CODE 10k/24mo MUST SIGN IN PERSON

, ,

I’m in NJ. Any additional rebates/incentives for teachers? Anything more for Costco? I’m not necessarily in the market, but for the steal…

Dibs, PM sent!

Someone in NY needs to stop asking questions and jump on this great @nextlevelautobrokers deal!

1 Like

Has this worked for anyone? TIA

yes it has!

1 Like

lol seriously! No, I don’t know the tax rate for Idaho or rebates for Virginia or shipping rates to Canada or if your grandmother will like it.

Actually I do know one answer…your grandmother will hate it! Just stop! haha

3 Likes

Well, that’s 2 hours of my life I want back…Dealer looked at wrong incentives. Same as before. The $2000 conquest is only on BEV not REX and the $2000 loyalty is only on the i3s rex.

Sorry folks…you’re killing me, smalls

Is the seller in NYS?

Lunar ol code looks like it still works again.

http://2019lunarnewyear.eventsbmw.com/

2 Likes

Thanks for the link as I missed it last time. Is this OL code stackable with Corporate Sales Program?

No. Nothing is @vbat

Thanks Trato.

2019 i3s deals any better yet??

really wish i understood this dealer language :frowning:

this is my absolute dream car!

a college student here in NJ, ill keep an eye on this thread to see if anything i understand or can be able to do pops up

Got the UL code from http://2019lunarnewyear.eventsbmw.com/, went to the dealer and they said I can’t use this on an i3 lease, only finance/buy? Is this true? Are they playing games? Anyone was able to use the UL code

This is a 2018 i3 REX

Thanks!

Most wont take it but my dealer will take $1000 off.

Lunar code is dead again. 2 deals pending sale tomorrow…final push for the end of the month. I’m not sure if this is 100% true, but dealer said lease support ends on the i3 this month?

2 left, then goodbye to me pimping out this i3 deal!

“This is why we can’t have nice things!”

To the person (I’ll hide your name) calling every dealer in the area using my name saying and saying I said the dealer can generate an OL code, I’m your good friend, I can get your 16% off…just stop.

You are souring the names of brokers who have relationships with dealers when you do this.

5 Likes

people suck

Sigh. Unbelievable.

1 Like

People never cease to amaze me.