FEBRUARY 2018 BMW i3 REX $17,500 off with rebates/incentives, $196/month- (Tax,tag,doc fee,1st month Due at Signing) with LOYALTY and OL CODE 10k/24mo MUST SIGN IN PERSON

, ,

What an asshat.

Just pay the damn broker fee.

When you want to lease a 50 thousand dollar vehicle and not pay 299 in broker feesā€¦you probably should stick to public transportation.

2 Likes

Is the dealership in NYS? Want to confirm if the NYS EV rebate is available.

Dealer will no longer take OL code but will knock another $1000 off only if I verify it was brokered through me!!

Yes itā€™s a NY dealer as Iā€™m sure most have figured out.

1 protonic blue $53k left! Thank you!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to discountsales2020] for a smooth, fast transaction. The dealer honored the price, there were no surprises, and I drove off about 7 hours after the initial call to discountsales2020

Car looks and drives great, now the great adventure in electrical power begins.

IMG_0108

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Imperial blue is my favorite color on the i3 and that tech screen looks amazing!

Congrats - you will enjoy your new ā€œelectricā€ adventure guaranteed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anything for March?

same deal as last monthā€¦I will post separately as there are 1 or 2 left

How does the rebate work for NYS? I see that you have the calc with about $1600 up front in tax, but further up I read that NYS has 1700ā€¦Does that come with the tax refunds on your filing?

I recently started a new position that involved about a 60 mile commute daily from 10 miles so I am starting to peak around the EV market to see if its worthwhile for me.

Iā€™m interested in this deal! I live in NC, but would be willing to come up to NJ to finalize if needed. How do I contact you?

Which ones do you have left?

1 left protonic blue $53k

1 Like

I think going to other dealers and getting them to fight over the price will still get you the best deal, I got a similar deal/ or may be better than here just being patient and seating through many hours of negotiationsā€¦ which of course is painfulā€¦and I hate it.

Is it a Range Extender model? If itisi 2018 mode, can I stil get no tax credit in NJ? I live in NJ and currently a BMWFS leasee.

Will PM you shortly.

Any more deals with tech package (a must for me!)? Iā€™m in north NJ, prefer BEV over Rex but wouldnā€™t mind a rex for a good deal!

This is from February. Check the newer posts.