Updated: 2021 Acura FWD TLX A-Spec (469 incl taxes) 0 DAS 36/10k

UPDATED:
So this is another lease I got after couple emails, and an hour of talking to same dealership. Please leave me some feedback if I’m missing anything!

2021 Acura TLX FWD A-Spec
MSRP: $ 45,275
Discount: $3,600
Selling Price: $41,675
Adjusted Price: $38,675
After Taxes: $40,178
Monthly Payment: $ 469
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: .00069
Residual:60%
Incentives: Conquest(2500), Graduate Rebate(500)
Adjusted Price: $38,675
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 9.2

Is that buy rate? If not, how much is the mark up? How much are the incentives? How does the pre-incentive discount compare to the comp deals you researched? What’s your target deal on this vehicle before reaching out to dealers? Can you post your calculator for your target deal? What’s different with this deal than your target deal?

Please fix the title.

Is that better?

Sorry I’m at work and was just sent this info. Ill add some more in a little!

Why are you asking dealers for quotes when you don’t have a target worked out? Hell, why are you asking dealers for quotes?

We went through this yesterday with the Camry and what’s needed to allow you to properly evaluate deals. It really is in your best interest to take in the advice you’re being given rather than just keep throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. We’re not giving you advice on what to do just to give you busywork for our amusement.

Maybe something like this. People are more apt to help you if you provide details on post title.

Gotcha thank you!

Listen… I do have target deal… I went through this yesterday. I have my target deal and sent him what I’m looking for. He sent this back to me. I went online to these forums and saw people getting similar car for my target price… just don’t have time to do all that right now. I’ll be out of work soon.

I appreciate feedback but no need to come here and bash. I’m just trying to learn…

1 Like

What is it? What is different about this offer from it?

1. What are you looking for/is your target?
  2. Why do you say that this payment is “insanely high”?
  3. Why/how is this price higher than your target deal or other deals that you’ve seen on the forums?

Target price is 380 0 DAS

What is your $380 number based on? What pre-incentive discount is required to get you there given the current programs as they apply to you?

Target deal is 380 0 das

Other people signed car for around 370 1700 down which is roughly low 400s

I appreciate advice but please give me an hour. I’ll be back

Take your time, don’t rush.

The only useful number from rutlelog’s deal to you, for the purpose of putting together a target deal, is 7.2. The monthly payment and das amount is irrelevant.

It really seems like you’re missing the point of the help you’ve been given, hyperfocusing on the numbers you were told to not pay attention to, and just throwing numbers at the wall.

Monthly payment is an output, not an input. You need to get the inputs right. Forget about the outputs.

I’m not trying to bash you. I’m trying to help you.

You really need to take a step back and get familiar with the inputs of a lease payment and the LH calculator or hand calculating a lease. @Rutlelog’s deal is totally incomparable to yours…different MSRP, different MF, different RV, different taxes, different fees. Your selling price discount is actually far better, if that is the correct number and not including incentives. You’re totally misusing the benchmark data and not understanding the inputs.

How on earth do you expect to get $380/mo $0 DAS? IMO you’re going to be blacklisted or ignored by every Acura dealer in your region.

Here is a very well respected broker from FL @mani_is_kool. He is at $438+tax plus first payment plus fees. Your target price is $4-5k below this. I don’t see $380/mo $0 DAS as being a reasonable target deal and I’m still very confused as to how you came up with that.

Where are you getting the 380 from? Rutelog’s deal is for 464 a mo at 7500 miles with a 7% dealer discount.

To get to where you want to be on the car you posted here you would need a 9% dealer discount before incentives. You cannot really compare the two deals at the moment, the needs and market are very different.

I put this calculator together for you, I guessed on the dealer doc fee and the government fees, but am a few dollars away from your posted numbers so it’s close to being within margin.

Right now, they’re offering you the car at MSRP with no discount. You need to understand the basics and the inputs for al ease deal to be able to identify how to help yourself and how to negotiate.

We know some dealer somewhere helped Rutelog on getting 7% discount so you have at least one data point. His RV should be different and so is the MF so it’s a different lease program.

First step is to confirm the MF and RV are correct as per the Edmunds forums.

1 Like