🚨 UPDATED! 2019 Infinti QX60 Pure AWD, 209 + tax + msds, TDAS: doc/bank/dmv. Home delivery available. [NJ/CT]

suv
infiniti

Sorry, need to move the incentives around, but yes the 1500 IS factored in. Hence, “conquest”

At a CA dealership. With all the same pricing I can’t get to this payment price

@nyclife Quentin you are killing it bud ! Awesome stuff!

Seriously…insane deal here

I am interested in luxe model please PM details. I am NJ .

Hi nyclife,

I am interested in LUXE model. Please send me the details.

Region: NJ.

Conquest is the same as loyalty?

Is this deal available for IL, Chicago area, i am interested, email me contact details to connect.
I am in the market for new lease SUV, contact me if any one have good deal.

To qualify for Conquest, do I need to lease another brand? Because I finance an MDX

I’m really interested in the qx60 luxe, what colors are available?

Hi Quentin - Can you help replicating the deal in Minneapolis?

This is a sick deal. If I were in the market for a larger SUV, I’d jump all over this.

Quentin, do you have an option list you can share to compare the Pure vs Luxe vs Luxe w/ Sensory editions in your OP. TIA

Otherwise, can you PM a VIN# or something that I can use to compare features. I checked my local Infiniti dealer, and he only has Luxe editions in stock, all of which have higher MSRP’s by $3-4k.

Number not in service

They must’ve changed their number again. Damnit.

Crap, really? They aren’t the best with “customer service”

You can’t beat their pricing though!

Check online with the MSRP.

You’ll find different equipped model.

Quentin, I’d love to get this deal. I live in NY just outside of the city. No VPP, and I’m not currently a lessee. Although my girlfriend is, living in same household and her Honda CRV lease ends in February. Will she qualify?

Well qualified owners and lessees of Lexus, Acura, Toyota, Honda, Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, BMW, and GM are eligible for Winter Bonus on QX60 of $3,000 on Retail Purchase or $1,500 on Leases. Bonus valid through 01/02/2019.

looks like honda is there