UPDATED : 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUX - $1k DAS - $379 / Month - $47,270 MSRP

Updated 4/24/19

Lots of people are picking Infiniti over the alternatives such as MDX and Lexus RX. Good choice over the alternative!

Thank you very much everyone
Numbers updated - let’s go strong again

We still have 50 more units to move by the end of the month. We feel very confident about this goal. This is combined Infiniti products but Q50 and QX60 are the DEALS!! All the support so far is greatly appreciated

These Specials Include all incentives and we will try our very best to discount all cars as deep as possible to get each and everyone of you low payments! Other Makes and models offered as well!

2019 Infiniti QX60 LUX
MSRP: $47,270
Monthly Payment: $379 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1k
Months: 39
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .00016
Residual: 55%
Available Incentives: 3250
Region: West Coast

CALL OR TEXT 31O-9O9-39O5

Here is the QX60 deal everyone has been waiting for. Other makes and models available too.
Let’s keep at this and hit the numbers. Let the March Madness Continue!

For Anyone who missed the last post - We are doing a 39k MSRP Q50 as followed:
$1k DAS - $289 per month plus tax

2 Likes

What’s the price after applying VPP ? And is there any loyalty/conquest dollars available?

This is applying everything @SunshineOC

What are the incentives breakdown? What if we dont have VPP? And how much is broker fee or is that in the monthly?

1 Like

Everything is already included. Don’t worry about it. We will discount car more to still get you the payments. We are committed to getting everyone this deal on these cars @doughboy611

We can do out of state deals - Case by Case

Seems like a great price. Wish I could bail on my BMW X3 lease and jump on this, but I still have until November. Hopefully you’ll have similar deals by then.

1 Like

@ng0 Try swap a lease - That way you can get out of this

We are actually moving these faster than the Q50
Looks like more people Prefer SUV models for the family use

I’ll take a look, but unlikely that anyone will take on the lease for such a short amount of time. Also, I’m mostly out of miles, so that’s not going to help my cause. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh that sucks @ng0

Out of state folks:

Best solution is to submit your app
We will get the deal approved
then fly to California and drive the car back
That is really the best way to do it
Shipping cost can be a lot

I’m looking for a short term lease like that. Are you in Texas by chance?

1 Like

@CaliforniaLeaseDeals

Interested in 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUX. Must have 3 row seats.

Can you give me the pricing for following options. 36/12k and 24/12k if possible.

Car will be registered in zip code 60706 (will pickup the car though)
Credit score: 800+

Let me know if you need any other information

1 Like

Payments suck
Just go with 39/12
Does not make sense to do any other terms
@contact1543

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m in San Diego, CA.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, why does infinity do 39 month leases? Doesn’t make sense to have to pay another year of registration (especially with the crazy cost of registration in CA).

1 Like

@ng0 One reason is we here is to collect more payments on an already depreciated asset. At 39 months the car has done a lot of its depreciation already so the last 3 months is supposed to be more profitable. On the other hand they give us all this extra help for 39 months which doesn’t make sense

1 Like

What’s the price for 30/12k? Also, does it have to be returned to the same dealership in California, or can it by any infinity dealership?

Thanks

1 Like

It depends to the store you go to. Sometimes they take it in sometimes they won’t! @contact1543

30 Months won’t be a good lease at all
Stick with 39 months

We are excited for everyone who is taking delivery tomorrow - Sorry for the delay. Thanks a lot for your patience and we wish you a great 39 months of joy and enjoyment with your new rides!