UPDATED 01/21! ALFA ROMEO LEFTOVER 2019s! CHEAAAAP! 718-913-5656

Hey Everyone!

PLEASE NOTE: All pricing is based on the top tier approval. Subject to change if credit is not up to par. You may apply a co-signer to help your approval rate.

DISCLAIMER: IN ADDITION, THERE IS VERY LIMITED SUPPLY, MUST BE OPEN TO DIFFERENT COLOR SCHEMES. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

EXTRA DISCOUNTS! INQUIRE TO QUALIFY:

• Current Alfa Leaseholders
  • Current Leaseholders
  • Current Luxury leaseholders of a BMW, AUDI, INFINITI, BENZ
  • Current Chrylser leaseholders

SAMPLE QUOTE BELOW IS BASE ON A $50,XXX MSRP AND INCLUDES CONQUEST.

NO BROKER FEE!
NO MSD’s Required

CALL/TEXT: 718-913-5656 PREFERRED
EMAIL: leasingbysam@gmail.com
FOLLOW INSTAGRAM: @leasingbysam

2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport AWD:
$390 a Month! + local tax.

39 Months
10,000 miles per year (additional mileage packages upon request)
Total Due on Delivery:
$1497
This covers all inceptions, DMV, and 1st Month

NOTE: If you have inquiries on other trims/versions of this unit or a different car feel free to PM, CALL, or EMAIL. With your reply, please include the following information:

State, County, and Zip Code the car will be registered.
Miles needed per year?
New or transfer plates?
What active leased car(s) do you have in your household?

I can’t speak to the deal as I don’t have any other date points for Alfa, but you can’t transfer plates on a lease. You always get new plates as the vehicle is in the banks name…

Edit: In NJ, in other states, it might vary. You can technically transfer in NJ if it’s the same bank, but I’ve never seen it done successfully and it isn’t worth the time and hassle.

Since when? Never transferred but on negotiations i have always been asked if i am transferring plates.

1 Like

Who told that you can’t transfer plates ?

Im not sure if it’s a PA thing or bank specific but I wasn’t able to transfer plates ever on my leases. Tags are cheap here so doesn’t matter. I was told only vanity plates could be transferred. The dealer can’t legally make money off tags so I don’t see why they would lie unless it creates more work for them.

1 Like

Not true in NY, you can always transfer the plates for LEASING if its under same name.

2 Likes

For the above 3, it was pointed out to me that this is a state by state thing, and you can transfer in NY. In NJ, you can apparently transfer if you release with the same bank, but in my few years of selling cars and in my personal purchases, I’ve never seen it or had a dealership ever agree to do it. Plates are relatively cheap here as well as @Jrouleau426 pointed out. From what I understand, it’s not worth the hassle for NJ dealerships to attempt a transfer. I’ve asked about it on a few leases and all the BMW dealerships would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

At the dealerships I worked at, we always told the customer that it either A) Wasn’t possible, or B), Wasn’t worth it. Never met a dealership in NJ that was willing to take it on. The 1 time I spoke to someone trying to do it, they were one temp tag #3 as the bank kept filling something out wrong of the MVC wouldn’t accept it, and they ended up having to get new plates anyway. I think the dealership did eat the difference though, but again, it wasn’t a lot of money and likely wasn’t worth the time and hassle of dealing with the dealership, bank and MVC.

Exactly the same in NJ, it’s not worth the hassle of transferring few like maybe $100 in savings.

1 Like

Yeah nj it’s a pain I’ve tried it before as in ny I have transfered plates always. In nj I also heard that your car needs to be on the same class type, like from a sedan to sedan but not from an truck to sedan. I don’t know of it’s true, something I heard.

You can Transfer plates in NY. Any bank to bank and any vehicle to another vehicle. It’s cheaper too. Buddy of mine does it all the time on his leased cars. Still has the white Empire State plates and not the newer Gold ones.

I have always gotten new plates on every leased while I lived in NY (I’m in NJ now)

If your registration doesn’t expire for more than a year, the NY dmv will give you a refund for what you didn’t use (for the typical 2yr NY state registration )

I’ve always gotten fresh NY plates with every leased car.

Hey, out of my Stelvio end of march and looking for 2020 TiSport AWD loaded, 24 or 30, no DAS, x 1st and tages… Long Island deal hopefully… Hoping for high 4’s low 5’s… as listed

Thanx and best with your deals… Ray

Hey,

The best way to discuss this matter is over the phone.

Please call me at 718-913-5656.