Update on S450 Deal -- Quote Sheet Attached --

Hi All, I just want to update you on the S450 Deal. Below please find the quote sheet before applying MSDs.

Apparalty the dealer did not update the demo miles in the system. This has caused the payment to jump ~$50. I have asked the client if he would like to continue with the deal as I was unaware of the diiference in the demo miliage. I have offered a full refund without any questions.

After correcting the miliage in the system the final payment stands at ~$650/mo before taxes with fees due at signing.

Full Disclouse: I would like to share the exact details. I understand the fustration regarding the demo miles however nor me or the saleswoman were aware that the system was NOT reconciled with the actual miles on the car.

Again, I have offered a full refund if he does not take the car. The dealer rep has also stated they have taken an additional $1k off the sales price to compensate.

FYI – Payment was through Paypal. Payment is on hold.

Also to all who use Leasehackr please be kind and refrain from using threatening language when communicating with brokers or dealer sales reps especially when both parties have been above-board.

2 Likes

I might be blind, but this looks like a amazing deal on a S Class? Sure the almost $5K DAS is high but thats due to taxes but I’ve never seen a S Class go for below $800/MO

I could be blind I am a noob but this looks great. 7500 miles is tough but to some it might be plenty.

1 Like

29% off, incredible even for a model changeover. It is the color of dog vomit? If not, this is smoking…

Sign me up for this

Do you still have this available? Pm

If I think this the car in question, it is a very nice color combo/spec it just has high miles.

is this still available?

How many miles were on the car?

Is this still available? Can it be replicated?

@Dany1122 Is this available with similar pricing for anyone here for Feb? If not, can I go ahead and close this thread?

Unregistered broker.