Update! NEW 2018 BMW 328d - $50k MSRP. 24/12, $262/m, first payment and DMV due at signing

, , ,

Did you ask if it qualified for the $2,000 cash rebate for diesels?

Did not call them at all. Just found them on the web site

According to the sales manager, its reflected in the sale price. I tried to explain to him thereā€™s a $2000 diesel certificate but he didnā€™t fully understand.

Maybe this is regional. Even east coast dealers do not offer diesel credit.

Thatā€™s probably it because iā€™ve seen dealerships down in Texas knowing of it and some up north having never heard of it.

They call me the brutal truth

Man I wouldā€™ve told that guy to F off, you were a lot more cordial than I wouldā€™ve been.

2 Likes

Where can I find more info on Diesel Cash? Is this available in every state? I have a deal worked out on paper, but only have $4,500 lease cash and + $500 OL code (dealer wonā€™t do the extra $500 due to already providing a large discount). Thanks!

Same situation in Socal. Dealer says there is no more cash on it.

@BMW_Dave what your opinion about that?

Holy COW! Was the residual higher than the cap cost on that car? Is that even possible?

Residual was $1,800 lower than the cap cost. If i would have grad and loyalty it would be negative $200. LOLā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great job!!! And a great deal for sure!

@Bmw_Dave. Have You heard about diesel cash?

Nope not here in CA

I suspect it is extra trunk money on certain cars. Thereā€™s no incentive info anywhere on an extra 2k dealer cash for a diesel that I can find anywhere.

Didnā€™t you buy one from an east coast dealer? (NY State) Your breakdown has the diesel rebate.

Yea, but other east coast dealers havenā€™t heard about that.

Before I reached out to Jassiek, I talked to one other dealer in Long island who offered 3k diesel cash (on top of 5K incentive) but would only offer 6% off sticker. Iā€™m not sure how these extra diesel rebates worked.

One thing is for sure, thereā€™s some sort of trunk money on these diesels. The greedy dealers that try to pocket it will end up losing more money later by holding out.

On the west coast lease is still possible for 2018 328d.
Go to Autonation.com and find the dealer. They have more than 20 units.