Up for Grabs: 2020 Lexus RC F coupe. $77k

I worked this deal for someone but they just had a job issue due to COVID so this car is up for grabs at a STEAL. Message me for more info if needed or to set up the deal.

2020 Lexus RC F Coupe
Caviar Exterior, black interior
MSRP: $90,xxx

Dealer selling price: $77,000 ($5000 incentive + $8000 dealer discount)
Region: Midwest

Only incentives on top of this that may apply are loyalty ($1000) and military ($1000).

+TTLF

5.0L V8 472 Horsepower 395lb/ft torque. RWD.

Options:
-Navigation system, Mark Levinson Audio.
-Performance package: Black carbon fiber interior trim & carbon fiber roof. Carbon fiber aero- dynamics including: front spoiler, rocker-panel splitters, diffuser, speed-activated wing
-Premium Package: Heated/Ventilated Front Seats with Driver Seat Memory, Heated steering wheel, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, auto dimming mirror with memory reverse tilt, power tilt-and-telescoping steering column, rear-seat center console with cupholders
-Premium Triple Beam LED Headlamps
-All weather package
-Organic metallic Brembo brake calipers
-Torque vectoring differential

Uploading: RCF2.jpg… Uploading: RCF3.jpg… Uploading: RCF8.jpg… Uploading: RCF9.jpg… Uploading: RCF12.jpg… Uploading: RCF13.jpg…

1 Like

If it’s a purchase - $5k of that discount is an incentive - might want to clarify that

Appreciate that, love how helpful and knowledgeable everyone is on this forum.

When I worked the deal for the guy, I didn’t get that breakdown, just the total discount, but I’ll update it now.

Seems decent for a Midwest deal.

1 Like

I miss mine. Everything I have driven since then is faster and has more technology, but there was something about the NA V8 that was just wonderful. It also generates a lot of attention, if that’s something that appeals to you. It’s not a sports car, but it is a great GT car.

I hope it finds a good home.

1 Like

Thread closed due to wolverine365 brokering without registration and hiding it. Be warned if you’ve contacted him requesting to duplicate one of these deals and services have been offered.