Unicorn Signed ? 2019 BMW 740I M-sport, $566 w/o, $584 w/tax, 36/15k, $95,615 MSRP, 35% off, NO MSD , $2464 DAS, Demo 4k miles

So what? If it isn’t titled, it’s still considered “New” in the eyes of the majority of states. That said, whether it has 4 miles or 4000 miles, you’re still turning it back in in 24-36 months anyways. I’d gladly save 100/mo on a “used” car than a “new” one that I’ll be giving back.

5 Likes

Leasing loaners is the best invention in car leasing.

11 Likes

Sickkkk deal!

Congrats!

Why did you not do 24 months?

My rationale if this was my lease—

As much as I like 24 month leases (for a myriad of reasons), when a deal is as sweet as this one is, a longer term may even be better…one extra year of crazy low payments on what may be a once in a lifetime find. Even if tires end up being needed due to the 36 month term, this is still a steal and a half.

And you can always transfer before 36 months

2 Likes

But if you were going to transfer it then that would be even more reason to take the lower payments on the 24 months.

He’s not planning to, so just an option if he gets bored with it.

If you got this lease deal then you can get another one like this at some point down the road…

Im of the same opinion that there is always other deal…but this one may be tough to beat!

Id guess…if this was listed on swapalease, that if the payments were $584 or $544, it would swap out in exactly the same amount of time. Id say probably 60-90 seconds after listing :yum:

So it was an amazing deal, vehicle, etc…

-People asked why I didn’t do lower miles? I drive a lot. Not a commute but for business.

-Why did you not do MSD? I don’t plan to have it the full term. Transferring MSD seems tougher. Plus the payments were already so crazy low I didn’t feel I needed them for budget.

-Why did you not do 24 months? Honestly when I first approached this deal the car was advertised as having over 5000 miles. That chops residual at least another 4 points and makes 24 months a higher payment. I was ecstatic to find out that it only had 4k miles which meant residual chop was just at 1% and basically lowered the costs of the vehicle by $4000 and payments by $111 a month. I was so pumped on the deal I had gotten everything agreed on I did not want to rock the boat.

-My thought is I can drive it for 15-20K miles a year for 18-30 months and still be in my transfer window(6+ months before end date) with 700-800 miles per month left and flip to someone else. Given the payment it should go and I can probably get DAS back or partial even if it is less than 1000 miles per month left. It appears to be that nice of deal and phenominal car.

@Ursus is right on the money with “IF” I get board with it. You never know. Also if another deal comes along on something that draws my interest.

I really wanted a GLS550 but MB are leasing horribly and even the used ones ain’t cheap for the 2017+ models. @stellarauto posted an awesome deal on one when I was in France for 5 days in March and I missed it as it sold in like a day.

That one I can buy used with the 6000+ GVWR biz deduction it makes sense. The 7 series was only an option on a lease for tax purposes and this was too sick of a deal not to jump on and ride for a while.

2 Likes

Can you get me your dealer contact. See if I can get close to this deal?

Can you provide the dealership contact information? See if I can get somewhere close to this deal? Thank you and congratualtions.

I got the last 740i they had and it was a demo. Not replicate-able there. It was Bmw of Tulsa.

@leasealot just scored a new one with 12k miles and msrp of $3k less than mine for $683 with little to nothing out of pocket. He just posted it in trophy garage. I would reach out to him.

See below

1 Like

PM me I have deals on new (not loaner) BMWs. Working in the Tri-State Area.

Great deal, I’m considering a 7 series and this sort of deal is enticing!

Yeah for this deal I’d drive a 7 too.

This forum is dangerous…

1 Like

I agree. Or you get a deal that’s better than 95% of what the general public got and it still ends up looking like cr*p!!! Pretty crazy what folks on here are able to accomplish. Great job OP.

1 Like

Lol. Where I live the Russian Package is black/black German vehicle. But I believe in Mother Russian it’s what was listed here plus yellow sports leisure and red shoes jk

1 Like