Under mileage by 20k, lease maturity in 11 months - What would you do?

It was a base I think. But I was referring to the @mllcb42 rollover special.

1 Like

Go on long road trips before things open up. This morning reached 105 Mph on i95 boston at 7 am. Generally it is a parking lot. Today had long Stretches to myself. With gas at 1.35 and speed of 100 mph, now is the time to enjoy driving

5 Likes

Along every stretch of I95 this is considered reckless endangerment. Break what laws you will, but this community does not condone this behavior even during a global crisis.

Yes, I had to be “that” guy.

4 Likes

I didn’t even think about the tires and brakes given our current mileage. The 500 treadwear Michelins still has plenty of tread left. Even if we went on an extended road trip, that’s maybe 3-4k miles max. As long as I don’t do the driving, the brakes and tires will be fine. :grin:

The window for selling to Carvana has passed. They’ve got a -3100 market adjustment in effect right now which isn’t attractive at all. Buyout is $29k and Carvana is offering $22.3k.

Payment with tax included is $448. That seemed high at first but looking over the paperwork, we rolled in $1250 of remaining payments from the previous TLX.

It’s closed for now, but it may open back up 11 months from now.

3 Likes

Going to miss the quarantine traffic Dragy runs in Mexico. Although our state isn’t technically 100% out of stay-at-home order, traffic was already getting bad this weekend as if it were a normal weekend.

I give zero f… about what ”that” guy thinks.

1 Like

Asked and answered.
Now that the trolls are here, this thread is done.

1 Like

Sorry to post in a locked thread but THIS IS GENIUS.

2 Likes