Ugliest US License Plates

Comes with two free PBA cards

Then PBA cards come in clutch :fire::fire:

1 Like

I just ordered one of these for the front of my Eat Wrong Tea.

The only other alternative to drilling bumper holes seemed to be a bracket that fits/screws into the tow hook receptacle, but that’s way off center and it physically sticks out / looks like a modification that a 12-year-old would do to his bike.

I’d sooner pay the fixit ticket.

3 Likes

I can understand the appeal of nothing at all for the clean look … but avoiding drilling holes just seems like saving her (the car) for the next guy.

Did you actually choose the most expensive/aesthetically pleasing option?

fwiw I saw this recently on a new M car and they looked silly. When my “missing tow-hook cover + no front brackets + $100 tow hook plate frame” kept setting off the parking sensors, I bought a plate frame and tow-hook cover and it was still cheaper than this. Drilling those screws into the captive’s bumper was oddly satisfying.

1 Like

Literally…

Sleek designs on new models make the job of a LiDAR operator harder. A front license plate facilitates state sanctioned highway robbery: do with that what you will.

There’s a small but non-zero chance the car will end up in Ohio, which no longer issues front plates, before the lease is up.

If that happens, then I’d be shopping for bumper plugs again.

1 Like

(According to NPR, traditional license plates are apparently rusty. :person_shrugging: )

Can’t stand the plates down here in FL. There’s a shit ton of options and 99% of them are ugly af. The other 1% are eh at best