TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

TAX CREDITS AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS AND MODEL YEARS
We are getting our next allocation round in the next few days. As of right now, these are the hard to get cars that are available to be reserved with a guaranteed December delivery. If there’s something specific you’re looking for DM me asap as this will be one of the best months to lease for awhile.

1. Corolla L and LE
  2. Camry LE and SE
  3. Venza XLE
  4. Sienna LE
  5. Corolla Hatchback XSE manual transmission
  6. Highlander XLE AWD
  7. Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2
  8. Tacoma SR5 Long Bed 4x2
  9. Tacoma Limited 4x2
  10. Tacoma SR 4x2
  11. 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 (red with beige interior)

2022 Tacoma SR 4x2 TSS Edition which gives you the all terrain tires and blacked out wheels + steps gray exterior

MUST HAVE AUTO HISTORY CREDIT, A 720+ FICO SCORE AND NO COLLEGE GRAD ACCEPTED.

1 Like

Any news on GR86 by chance?

Can you share some more info on the Corolla deal? The second pic is for Tacoma as well

UPDATED. Thanks for pointing that out.

Ryan you got TFL their Red Tundra…nice

2 Likes

NOTABLE LEASES. EVERYTHING IS GOING EXTREMELY FAST. WE GOT 458 CARS ALLOCATED TO US YESTERDAY AT 3:00PM AND 248 OF THEM HAVE ALREADY BEEN RESERVED. REACH OUT ASAP IF INTERESTED.

Is the Taco still available?

Any new tundras,

1 Like

For everyone waiting for a reply this is what I am going through right now. Toyota’s inventory software is effected by this and I haven’t been able to get access to if for most of the day today. When it is back up I’ll start to get numbers out to people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/12/07/aws-outage-websites-offline/

1 Like

send me the form for deposit for the trd pro please lol- vishall

I will in a few. The chances of getting one next year is slim to none unless people drop out of line. We have over 50 deposits for the Pro and I highly doubt we will get 50 of them allocated to us for the entire year of 2022.

Thanks for sharing your deals. I sent a DM a while ago and looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.

1 Like

I have one more available right now.

Finally got one allocated.

Any Rav4 Prime allocations?

Pretty long waitlist on those. We get our next allocation in about 10-12 days. If serious about getting one shoot me a DM. I’ll need a deposit to get you in line. XSE is pretty much a no go right now though.

THIS WILL GO VERY QUICKLY. READY TO BE PICKED UP TODAY.

DM if interested. Just became available and will go extremely quick.

What do the Platinum 4x4 tundras lease for these days?

1 Like