TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

No sorry. That one is very hard to get and it sold a few minutes after I posted it.

details please.

Attention

If you’re interested in a 4Runner, RAV4 (gas or hybrid), Highlander (gas or hybrid), Sienna or Tacoma and are open to doing multiple security deposits send me a DM with the specifics of what you’re looking for. I have a very competitive program this month.

2 Likes

Hello Ryan,
Will you be able to do lexus deal as well or toyotas only? Im interested in gx460

can I re lease an ending lease tundra (lease ending in dec, (389/mo)

Only Toyota.

HARD TO GET CARS JUST ARRIVED AND ARE AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT:

1 - Black Tacoma 4x2 double cab TSS
1 - Silver Sienna XSE
1 - Black Sienna XSE
1 - Blizzard Pearl white Venza XLE
1 - Gray Camry SE
1 - Dark blue Camry SE

2 Likes

Now through the end of the month I am getting more aggressive on the Corolla and Camry. If I provided you a quote before please reach out again for the revised numbers. This is while supplies last though as every time I post something like this I get cleared out of inventory lol.

1. Corolla LE $2xx with $0 DAS 36/10 and 9 MSD’s
  2. Camry SE $3xx with $0 DAS 36/10 and no MSD’s
1 Like

Hello Ryan,

Interested in the Camry SE. Sent you a message. Thanks

1 Like

Hello, interested in Camry SE. Sent you a message.

Received all 4 messages you have sent and replied.

1 Like

2021 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x2 with the black out package just became available. Lease is $5xx with $1,500 due at sign + 9 MSD’s. Will go extremely fast. Shoot me a DM if interested.

1 Like

Looking for two Highlander

1. XLE Black/Black
  2. XLE Blue/Black w/ 2nd row Bench Seat or Limited Blue/Black w/ 2nd row Bench Seat

Sending you a DM

highlander hybrid limited? dm if you have one for lease. Thanks!

Hi Ryan, looking for a 4Runner TRD/SR5 in 4WD. Zip code is 75035. Any options available?

I have one black and one red TRD Off Road non premium arriving middle of next month. Also, a base model SR5 in silver along with SR5 Premium’s in white silver and red. Also, a red Venture and blizzard pearl white nightshade special edition. All are 4x4’s.

Will buy CHR, RAV4 or Venza.
any good purchase deals?

Yes. Please narrow down to what trim level and colors you’re looking for and shoot me a DM. I’ll send you some info.

If you’re in the market for a Corolla or Camry (just these two cars) shoot me a DM. Right now through the end of the day this Friday I will have the lowest lease prices anywhere around.

1 Like