TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Thanks for hooking me up with a Highlander Ryan. The best car buying experience I’ve ever had. The price he gave me was the actual price, no surprises. Everything was right on. Go see Ryan for all you Toyota purchases.

4 Likes

Really nice working with you! You have a great family. That Highlander will get put to some good use I am sure of it. Here if you need anything in the future. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hi Ryan,

Can you help me locate a lease deal on 2021 Avalon XLE?

Hey Ryan, just DMed you. Looking for a small SUV. Thanks!

2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Voodoo Blue with the Off Road Premium Package from factory (moonroof, JBL audio system, leather seats, heated seats and multi terrain cameras) just landed here. Almost an impossible truck to get. If you’re interested shoot me a DM.

2 Likes

She’s purdy!

2 Likes

Just got here this morning. One of the only ones in the surrounding area so will sell quickly. DM me if you’d like numbers on it. Thanks!

1 Like

Unicorn sighting. Just had a 2021 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 in Cement arrive this morning. Almost non in the surrounding area and very few in the entire country right now. If you’re interested DM me for #'s. The last 2 Tacoma’s I posted sold within the about an hour of posting. Tacoma market is :crazy_face:

Ryan was so easy to work with. I couldn’t believe how quickly I got out of the dealership! He has 5 star service! Would def recommend

2 Likes

I appreciate the words! Thanks for working with me. See you in a few years :call_me_hand:

Hi Ryan,

Sent you a DM. Let me know! Thanks.

Hi Ryan. Interested in Camry SE, Tacoma, or Hybrid RAV4. Sent you a DM. Thanks

Hi Ryan. Interested in a Highlander Limited. Sent you a DM. Thanks!

Due to extremely low inventory across the nation right now I won’t have a spreadsheet this month. If you’d like a quote on a specific Toyota please DM me the following and I’ll send you numbers and availability:

1. Model:
  2. Trim Level:
  3. All colors that you’re open to (the more flexible the better):
  4. Zip code:
1 Like

Can you please give a quote on
Toyota Sienna tx 77459 trim le , se or lxe . color any
Thank you very much in advance

1 Like

Toyota released tax credits on Camry, Corolla and Highlander. I have new pricing for just these 3 models so if you’re in the market for one of those send me a DM.

2 Likes

Toyota is such a tease, but from what I see the new Tundra is going to be a BEAST.

1 Like

Now through the end of this month I am doing a massive sale on 2021 Tundra SR5 Crewmax TSS and TRD Sport 4x2’s only. They aren’t going to lease very well, but I can definitely send lease numbers. Purchase would be ideal with the type of discount I’ll be doing. Send me a DM if interested.

1 Like

THIS IS ONE OF TWO IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF TEXAS. Just became available. 2021 Tacoma SR 4x4 TSS MSRP $36,088 leasing for $3XX with $0 down. Drive offs are first month and DMV. Will go extremely fast. Let me know!

I’m in the market for a deeply discounted ‘21 Supra 2.0… plan on leasing…either 30/10 or 36/10…

I know there is currently only $750 factory cash…and Toyota Financial has a comparatively high money factor… I know some dealers use US Bank to obtain a better MF…

Probably not a great time to be car shopping …but are there any deals to be had going into June?

I’m a Houston resident with 800+ credit score…

Thanks,

Randy

….