Turn 2017 Honda Accord LX lease in early for 2019 HR-V EX AWD CVT?

You definitely do not need to have your credit run to get a quote run. That’s just ridiculous. I could only imagine, with all the quotes I’ve gotten recently!

1 Like

So you are worried about going over your mileage as an excuse to get a new car?

Honda would probably eat those miles to get you into a new ride and not only that but other competitors will offer you many incentives to switch to their brand where they would also pay that $600 to get you into a Toyota or Nissan.

1 Like

Check this out

1 Like

Only if Honda currently offers a mileage penalty forgiveness program right now. Not sure if they do. Paging @HondaSoCal

Other brands WILL NOT waive the overmileage. They just provide conquest rebates in some cases. You get them regardless of if you have overmileage

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this I also was told the same about the conquest rebates.

yeah this is what I thought but I feel like only very few dealers actually do this but they spread the rumor as if all of them do to make people come in. Thank you though I appreciate the comment

Thank you for confirming this! Yeah the salesmen i interacted with definitely said multiple times that i did though…scumbags.

so checked this out, was this a lease? Also seems more like a great find so maybe i just have to look more is all too. but i feel like it’s probably easier with higher tier cars like that right?